[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper still undecided? Leveon Bell or David Johnson

k_23

Bell or Johnson?

10 team, one keeper, ppr league

Leveon Bell would cost me a, 2nd draft round

David Johnson a 9th round draft pick

I would have the 8th pick in first round as well. I would like to keep both, I am undecided still, I saw point on no need to keep Qb bi had Cam but tore between these two players. Injury concerns with Bell and crowded backfield with Johnson...

Edited by k_23

• 2 months later...

Draft is next weekend...I am leaning towards David Johnson but I hate letting Leveon Bell go....I only give up 9th round pick to keep David Johnson value is there. I give up the number 13 pick if kept Bell... Who would you keep

Bell or Johnson?

Edited by k_23

Agree with Zooty... if you want Bell, he should fall to you. If he doesn't, there is still TONS of options that will work just fine. AJ Green, Dez, Miller, etc... Keep the massive value and non-suspension status of DAVID JOHNSON.

Agree with this. A possible suspension to bell would probably be enough to scare some people off of him. Does your draft order snake? You might even be able to get him in round 2!

Seeing as there might be people who keep players, giving up their first round pick, I'd say you have a pretty good chance at getting bell in the first round, and keeping Johnson. I would take Bell with your first pick though if you want him that bad. The star receivers will most likely be kept, and there won't be a big, if much, gap between a WR you pick in the first round compared to one you draft in the second