[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

lekings

I have 2 trades on the table for David Johnson. PPR 7O 5D keeper league. Current team looks like this:

T. Austin

M.Bennett

D.Cobb

T.Coleman

Calvin Johnson (ret)

D.Johnson

Z.Miller

D.Murray

E.Sanders

A.Smith

M.Stafford

G.Tate

T.Taylor

Def

P.Brown

D.Davis

D.Hightower

C.Johnson (Car)

JPP

G.Quin

L.Ryan

D.Smith

H.Smith

E.Weddle.

M Wilkerson

Trade offer 1:

To me: A.Robinson, G.Bernard, T Yeldon, K. Short and a conditional 3rd round pick next year if Bernard is not top 20 RB

for: T Taylor and D.Johnson

Trade offer 2:

to me: D.Baldwin, J.Langford and 1st round pick this year (8th overall), 3rd round next year

for: D.Johnson, 3rd round this year and 6th round next year.

Or do I not trade and keep Johnson. My issue is I would like to move a QB instead of dumping him back in the draft.

Thanks for your input.

Trade 1 had me at A.Robinson. Pull the trigger, and would keep A. Robinson, Gio, Yeldon, Murray, Sanders, Stafford, and Golden.

Trade 2 appears blah without really knowing anything about your league setup. Rather have DJ then Baldwin/Langford, and assuming a min of 10 teams that means 70 offensive and 50 defense keepers so really what is a 1st rounder getting you?

Keeping DJ your looking at O keepers of DJ, Murray, Sanders, Stafford, Golden, Austin and one of those TEs. Not nearly close to the list mentioned above.

Edited by Def.

Thanks for the insight. So to shed a little more light it's a 2 qb start league so I'm keeping 2 qbs and no te. The other thing is he has Hopkins who I'd prefer. But he doesn't seem to want to add him into the mix. I know he can't keep all these guys so he is trying to move them instead of dropping them back in.