[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which rookie/soph WRs are you personally high on?

pun

Even if just semantics, there's a bit of a difference between #1 WR for the team in terms of targets and #1 WR in terms of fantasy points or as a threat for the team I think, which might cause a bit of confusion. D-jax sees a bit less targets than Garcon but in terms of who you'd rather have on your fantasy team (or real team), gotta be D-jax right?

Depends. In a normal redraft where I want steady production I think I'd rather have Garcon. In best ball formats or where I feel really good about my starting WRs I'd probably opt for D-Jax 'cuz he'll have those random games where he goes 4-80-1.

LOL. Why can't I base my opinion on whatever the eff I want? OK, I'll play. How about 2014? 95 targets, 56 catches, 1,169 yards and 6 scores.

Garcon had 105 targets and 68 catches. Yes, the yards were lower than D-Jax but that only shows that D-Jax was the homerun threat.

Still not convinced? Shall I show you the 2013 stats?

Nope you must agree with everybody, especially noobs making their first post.

Nope you must agree with everybody, especially noobs making their first post.

Yanno, I thought about this a bit more.

I think it's semantics. What is a "number 1 WR"? To me it's the "go-to" guy. To others it's simply the guy that has the most yards.

In Washington it's really six in one, half dozen in the other.

To me, Garcon is their #1. Is he more talented than Jackson? No. Jackson is by far the more dynamic receiver. But he's never going to be a high target guy.

I can see how folks may think Jackson is the team's #1. But from a pure fantasy perspective - and especially in PPR formats - I think Garcon would be the steadier pick. Like I said above... PPR leagues, plug-and-play, give me Garcon. Standard formats, best ball leagues, I think Jackson may be the better option.

• Like 2

The Redskins could end up with 5 receivers/tight ends with 60+ catches, but none with 70 catches. Even Matt Jones could end up with 60+ catches. I can't see drafting any of the the Redskin receivers in the first 10 rounds. There are a ton of tier 2 and tier 3 receivers nowadays. There is no reason to waste a 6th-8th round pick on a tier 3 talent.

The Redskins could end up with 5 receivers/tight ends with 60+ catches, but none with 70 catches. Even Matt Jones could end up with 60+ catches. I can't see drafting any of the the Redskin receivers in the first 10 rounds. There are a ton of tier 2 and tier 3 receivers nowadays. There is no reason to waste a 6th-8th round pick on a tier 3 talent.

agree with jones...I drafted him last year as a stash guy because I loved the potential....now I think he has a clearer path....

I didn't really read through the first two pages of this thread...so im sure hes been mentioned.....but ive been on high on tyler locketts potential since the end of last year....hes kind of a popular breakout candidate now but I still cant help but love him

amendment: hes already a pretty dangerous deep threat....I think once he learns how dominate the middle of the field on short and intermediate routes hes gonna be a ppr performer

and also with jones...if im going into the year with him as my #1 or #2 rb, as crazy as it sounds, I feel pretty good....because im probably loaded at wr.....I think jones has the potential to deliver as a low end 1 or 2

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis