[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper help please!

I absolutely can't decide on who my keeper should be. Maybe it should be an easy choice, but I def could use some advice. Anyway here goes

I'm in a 12 person ppr, and my draft position this coming year will be seventh. The three I am considering are:

Cam Newton who would take 4th rounder

Julian Edelman who would take 6th rounder

Jordan Reed who would take my second to last rounder

I'm leaning towards Reed simply because it would take up such a late round pick, but I really don't want to lose Newton either. I'm considering Edelman so that I could possibly get Brady and have a pretty decent duo there. Not sure if that's worth it. Well I appreciate any and all advice! Thanks

Edited by Esoxlucius
  • Like 1

I'd keep Reed. Even with concussion/hammy issues popping up, getting him at that value is crazy. He will be a late 3rd, early 4th rounder in PPR leagues of that size.

Newton's ADP right now is late 2nd. So keeping him would be a stretch.

Edelman's is end of 4th. So only a 2-round steal there.

Gotta go Reed.

So what round is second to last? 15th? Is TE a required starter/how many starters for the positions in question? Only 1 keeper per team?

1st off, unless the keeper is due to next week you are going to want to wait till your deadline (most likely in August) to see how things are going for all these players. So any answer given is just fluff until then.

If TE is a required starter, Reed would be the best choice.

If TE is not a required started and not a 2 QB league, would lean towards Edelman then.

If there are more then 1 keeper and/or the round Reed would be kept at is a single digit round...need more details for a more informed response.

Reed would take my 16th round pick, and TE is a required starting position. The draft date is yet to be determined.

I think reed would be a steal at that spot, but I'm unsure if Newton would be worth it at #4 and I could possibly still get reed in second it third round.

Sorry I didn't give more info. I'm fairly uneducated when it comes to getting technical with fantasy football.