[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Site to Use

Hey everyone I've been searching sites looking for one that can fit specific needs of my league. There are 2 rules/settings that are a must for my league.

1. Need to have a majority vote for trade vetos

2. Losers bracket for the consolation playoffs, in which loser of each week moves on. Whoever loses last game, finishes in last place.

I know nfl.Com has a majority veto but doesn't have a losers bracket as needed. If a comissioner can edit match ups for the consolation bracket it could work otherwise Ill need to keep looking. Thanks!

I think on NFL.com you can change the playoff teams manually yourself behind the scenes.

EDIT - Sorry i thought he wrote MFL, which can do both. Yes, if you go to "Manually seed playoff teams" you can set up a Toilet Bowl

Edited by millworkguy

Hey everyone I've been searching sites looking for one that can fit specific needs of my league. There are 2 rules/settings that are a must for my league.

1. Need to have a majority vote for trade vetos

2. Losers bracket for the consolation playoffs, in which loser of each week moves on. Whoever loses last game, finishes in last place.

I know nfl.Com has a majority veto but doesn't have a losers bracket as needed. If a comissioner can edit match ups for the consolation bracket it could work otherwise Ill need to keep looking. Thanks!

Yahoo allows for a league veto- I believe you set the number of how many vetoes kills a trade. Yahoo also has a consolation bracket where the teams that do not make the playoffs compete in. In our league- the winner of the consolation bracket gets the first pick in the draft- this ensures that teams that don't make the playoffs lose on purpose to get the first pick, they will have to put an effort in to win the consolation bracket.