[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fanduel and Draftkings thinking merger

DMD

that's one way to reduce their legal fees. Very hard to trust either of these companies due to the lack of transparency and absence of regulation, observation and audit.

One would be foolish to think that they can continue to march on without any accountability or regulation.

• Like 1

I am beginning to wonder how truly fair the team submission system is. Over the years it seems the winners are consolidating into fewer and fewer of the same people. I recall when I first started if I lucked up on a really great lineup I would be in the money but now it seems no matter how good my lineup is there is someone with one that is darn near perfect. It would seem the code geeks have taken over and found systems to post multiple lineups using algorithms. Hell I heard you can put 100 lineups in with every permutation imaginable. Kind of feels hopeless playing now unless you are in a private group.

Not to mention how easy it would be to sell or forward player start data to those in the know or have the coin to line the right pockets.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

I am beginning to wonder how truly fair the team submission system is. Over the years it seems the winners are consolidating into fewer and fewer of the same people. I recall when I first started if I lucked up on a really great lineup I would be in the money but now it seems no matter how good my lineup is there is someone with one that is darn near perfect. It would seem the code geeks have taken over and found systems to post multiple lineups using algorithms. Hell I heard you can put 100 lineups in with every permutation imaginable. Kind of feels hopeless playing now unless you are in a private group.

Not to mention how easy it would be to sell or forward player start data to those in the know or have the coin to line the right pockets.

Beginning? I thought this was well known for a while now.

• 2 weeks later...