[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Trade: AJG + Bell for Arob/Alshon

darkadun

PPR League, keep 7.

Got offered ARob and Alshon for AJG and Bell.

My other keepers are Nuk, Watkins, Ingram, Reed and Eifert or D. Lewis.

I really don't want to give up Bell, but this does seem like a pretty good trade.

Thoughts?

Allen Robinson and A. Jeffrey for Bell and AJ Green?

I don't think I would even consider taking it. You would be moving two top 5-10 guys for 2 top 10-20 guys. Unless you are worried about Bell's injuries I don't see why you'd consider the offer

Yeah thats kind of how I feel too. I like Arob but he only has 1 great season to reflect on while AJ Green has a proven track record. Thats not to say Arob cant or wont be great, but just a little bit more risky in my mind.

Yeah thats kind of how I feel too. I like Arob but he only has 1 great season to reflect on while AJ Green has a proven track record. Thats not to say Arob cant or wont be great, but just a little bit more risky in my mind.

So Green=ARob, then Bell=Jeffery?

Not

Even

Close

unless its Joique, Blake or Kenny Bell

PPR League, keep 7.

Got offered ARob and Alshon for AJG and Bell.

My other keepers are Nuk, Watkins, Ingram, Reed and Eifert or D. Lewis.

I really don't want to give up Bell, but this does seem like a pretty good trade.

Thoughts?

whoever ends up with Bell and Green is the big winner in this one. Very unbalanced.

I dont think this is even close. Bell is the best RB in the league and Green is one of the most consistent WRs in the league! Think he has had 4 or 5 1000+yard seasons in a row!

Reject that and move on man, think someone is trying to take advantage of your kind nature .