[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Feel free to pick apart my team&

ESPN 10 team standard

4th pick

My objective:

Strong at QB early (go against the grain)

None if possible RBBC

Lots of my sleepers for depth at WR and RB

Punt TE, K, DST

I got what I wanted so please critique. Sorry about lousy copy and paste.

4 Odell Beckham Jr., NYG WR 17 Lamar Miller, Hou RB 24 Doug Martin, TB RB 37 Aaron Rodgers, GB QB 44 John Brown, Ari WR 57 Matt Jones, Wsh RB 64 Andrew Luck, Ind QB 77 Duke Johnson Jr., Cle RB 84 Tyler Lockett, Sea WR 97 Devin Funchess, Car WR 104 Jimmy Graham, Sea TE 117 Derrick Henry, Ten RB 124 Dorial Green-Beckham, Ten WR 137 Kirk Cousins, Wsh QB 144 Jaguars D/ST D/ST 157 Dustin Hopkins, Wsh K

I wouldn't be comfortable with John Brown at WR2. You need one of those three later round WRs to come through most likely, and especially if you start 3 WRs. And trade a QB to upgrade at RB2 if Martin busts and Duke Johnson doesn't emerge.

Overall, I like the approach except at TE where you should have done better.

My bad seldom post. Start 1QB 2WR 2RB and RB/WR Flex. 1 guy in my league has only Tyrod as a QB and a few others are hurting also I will be demanding kings ransom eventually and am high on Cousins

Edited by LarryBrown

I like some of the players you have, but... and it's a big BUT, you've snookered your roster b/c of the QB's.

Especially in a 10 team, std scoring... can't imagine anyone is going to give you much for a QB. I wouldn't be looking at a QB until at least round 8-10, and would be perfectly fine with Cousins being my only QB going into the season.

Miller should be okay, but we don't know that for sure... he's in a new environment; don't know what you're going to get out of Jones; Sims is going to eat into Martin's numbers; I agree with the other poster who said you shouldn't feel comfortable with Brown as your WR2.

Taking Rodgers and Luck where you did has put you in a spot IMO. Maybe someone will bail you out and trade for one of them, but if I'm in the 10 team with you, I wouldn't. The only 10 team I'm in - I rode Blake Bortles all year. The year before, I rode Carson Palmer all year, and picked up both of those guys as FA's.

QB is way too deep to drafting in the middle rounds.