[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which 2 to keep: Ingram, Miller, Jones, Bortles, Reed?

8rattoon

Hi all,

I'm in a 14-team league in which I have the option of keeping up to two players. You lose the round that the player was drafted in during the previous year (155th if a FA pickup). If you keep a player for more than one year, you lose two rds on that player for each subsequent year kept.

Scoring is standard plus PPR @ 3+ catches for RBS and 5+ catches for TE and WR. Starting lineup is QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex, TE, D, K.

Which 2 if these 5 should I keep? Round lost in ().

Ingram (7th)

Miller (4th)

Matt Jones (10th)

Bortles (15th)

Reed (15th)

Right now I'm almost certainly keeping Ingram but I'm torn on the other guy. Reed seems like the best value but Miller could be a monster under O' Brien.

Thoughts?

Reed is a great value at 15th, but he's a bit of an injury risk. I'm tempted to suggest keeping Ingram and Miller and then use rounds 1-3 on WR.

Can you give me your advice on my issue? I have an auction draft league that is somewhat similar in keeper style to yours (your loss of draft rounds accelerates the longer you keep them - for us, auction value increases $5 in first year kept, then $10 per year after that).

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/462422-early-auction-draft-keeper-question/

I would keep Reed and Miller.

Reed could put up Gronk like numbers. Miller has a chance to be a stud. Houston didnt bring him in to share carried with Blue.

Reed in the 15th is just too good to pass up. Reed is going in rd 3-4 in many 12 team leagues right now.

Thanks guys. I'm not surprised to see all the love for Miller. He's a top-tier player who's been underutilized his entire career. Under Bill O Brien, he could have numbers on par with Arian Foster during his prime.

As much as Reed helped me last year, I'm hesitant. Not only is he an obvious injury risk, but there are a lot of mouths to feed in Washington this year. TE also seems like a sneaky deep position this year. 15th round is so tempting, though...

I'm a little surprised at Jones. He was mostly a turd as a rookie, and I'd only lose a 10th for him as opposed to a 7th for Ingram, who is the model of consistency.

I guess the preseason will help me narrow this down.

Just checked out schedules and NO has a brutal one this year, drawing the NFC West and AFC West. Leaning a little more toward Miller (although Houston's schedule is tough, too).

The WRs I would consider are Tate in the 3rd, Lockett in the 11th or so, Parker in the 11th or so, and Hurns in the 10th or so (I can't remember the rounds exactly - they were originally drafted by other team owners).

I would keep Reed and Miller.

Reed could put up Gronk like numbers. Miller has a chance to be a stud. Houston didnt bring him in to share carried with Blue.

Reed in the 15th is just too good to pass up. Reed is going in rd 3-4 in many 12 team leagues right now.

Yep that'd be my pick too

Ingram and Reed! I want to like Miller, but I'm not sure he can handle a full workload in a run heavy offense like Houston's. When he gets hit it looks like he's getting crushed out there. I'm not sure he'll survive a full season without injury.