[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade LeVeon Bell?

Reid1boys

We are in a 12 team 3 player keeper league. Your keepers cost you 1 rd higher than they were drafted the previous year.

If I KEEP LeVeon bell, I will lose my 1st rd pick and my keepers would be Cam (7th rd pik) Jordy Nelson (10th rd pick) and Bell.

If I trade Bell, I retain MY 1st rd pick, which would probably be the 4th pick based upon me guessing which players will be kept by the rest of the league. I would also get a 1st rd pick for Bell which would likely be the 2nd pick in the draft And I would then keep Cam, Jordy and either Eric Decker(a 9th rd pick) or CJ Anderson (6th rd pick.

IM pretty sure I would then Parlay my 2 1st rd picks into 2 of the following: AJ Green, Keenan Allen, Jamal Charles, Ashon Jeffery, D Thomas, and an Outside chance of getting Ezekial Elliot, and Elliot would be my number 1 pick if he is available.

So I could theoretically have the following playes after the 1st rd IF I TRADE Bell:

Cam

Jordy

Decker/cj Anderson

Ezekial Elliot

AJ Green

If I dont trade I would have the following after rd 1"

Bell,

Cam

J Nelson.

This is a no brainer, isnt it? Would you keep or trade Bell?

Edited by Reid1boys

Trade Bell. He's great and all, but you would have an outside chance at Elliot. In PPR, I'd almost consider Allen or Jeffery over Green (probably go with Allen, but take that for what it's worth, as I am a Charger's fan and keeping Allen in my auction draft league). To have the chance of having Cam, Jordy, Decker (in PPR, keep him over CJ), Elliot, and either Charles or Allen is an incredible start.

Trade Bell. He's great and all, but you would have an outside chance at Elliot. In PPR, I'd almost consider Allen or Jeffery over Green (probably go with Allen, but take that for what it's worth, as I am a Charger's fan and keeping Allen in my auction draft league). To have the chance of having Cam, Jordy, Decker (in PPR, keep him over CJ), Elliot, and either Charles or Allen is an incredible start.

What I didnt say is that the above scenaario is after rd 1, I would then pick again with the 9th overall pick when we go into the 2nd round, and I think I could get Keenan Alen there, and that he is the player Im leaning to. IM leaning to CJ Anderson because I think by keeping him, Id then pick RB with my 1st pick, nd then go WR with the next 2 picks for sure, and two of those should be between Marshall, Allen, AJ Green, D Thomas, Mike Evans.

So Imagine having Cam, CJ Anderson Jordy Nelson and then Zeke/Jamall Charles (one of those two I will get for sure) and then AJ Green and Keenana Allen.

Ah, I misread. You probably won't get both Zeke and Charles with the 2nd and 4th, but that is a possibility, it seems. If so, you should definitely trade Bell, keep Cam, Jordy, and Decker, and then have those three + Zeke and Charles (or another RB) after the first, then try to grab Allen or Green with the 9th overall. Then you'd have 1 QB, 2 RB, and 3 very solid WR in the first two rounds.

If you really don't think you'd get both Zeke and Charles, then I guess keep CJ, get Zeke or Charles with the 2nd overall, AJ or Allen with the 4th overall, and hope for the other with the 9th. I just really don't like CJ as a keeper (though maybe this year will prove different than last).

I will not get BOTH Zeke and Jamall Chales. I believe I will get ONE of them. If Zeke is available, Im taking him for sure, if he gets drafted by one of the guys in front of me, that means Im pretty sure Charles will be there at that point. So I will have to take him, as remember this is a 3 keeper league, so every RB worth a damn is going to be kept. The reason Zeke will be available, is he is a rookie. Charles will be available because he was on the team that I am trading Bell to, and that guy cant keep both of them because Charles was a 1st rd pick, and that guy is trading me his first rd pick, thus Charles must re-enter the draft. After those backs, it gets slim..... players like forte, Demarco Murray, and then a bunch of question marks. Thats why Im leaning towards keeping Anderson. With e picking 2, 4 and 9th, I will be able to throw decker back in, and end still end up with 3 top notch WRs , including Jordy.

In any event, I just cant see anything thaat makes me think keeping Bell is the better decision.

I think trading Bell has to be the move at this point. It's what you do after that that is the question. I see your point about keeping CJ, especially if there's absolutely no chance you'll get Zeke and Charles. You need to use your 2nd overall on either of those two, then your 4th overall on a WR (either AJ or Allen - I'd still go Allen), then try to get the other with the 9th overall.

Can you help me out with mine? Still trying to get move feedback for my auction draft issue.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/462422-early-auction-draft-keeper-question/