[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Loaded roster but can only keep 5 guys!

10 team league, .5 PPR, each team keeps 5 guys. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR/TE,1 Flex RB/WR/TE,1 K, 1 ST/DEF. I have it down to these 8 guys;

Russell Wilson

Lamar Miller

Latavius Murray

Sammy Watkins

Emmanuel Sanders

Julio Jones

Jordy Nelson

Gronk

Leaning toward Gronk, Jones, Nelson, Miller, and Watkins but I'n thinking about Wilson over Watkins as well because of my depth at WR/TE and Wakins QB situation. Hoping to trade Murray and Sanders to weaker teams for draft picks, however I am hesitant to trade one of my top guys to free up keeper spots.

Lamar Miller
Sammy Watkins
Julio Jones
Jordy Nelson
Gronk

Trade Murray and Sanders. I'd let someone over-value a QB like Wilson in a 10 team league as well and fleece them in a needless QB trade too.

• Like 1

Totally agree with Zooty. I don't think it's even close who you keep:

Miller

Watkins

Julio

Jordy

Gronk

Trading Murray and Sanders doesn't do you any good unless you're going to get another keeper to replace any of the ones you have. Instead, maybe trade Watkins or Miller and one of your non-keepers to upgrade that position, if you can. Then you still have your 5 keepers and you're getting an upgrade.

Trading Murray and Sanders doesn't do you any good unless you're going to get another keeper to replace any of the ones you have. Instead, maybe trade Watkins or Miller and one of your non-keepers to upgrade that position, if you can. Then you still have your 5 keepers and you're getting an upgrade.

I would trade them for draft picks, but thanks that's what I was thinking too