[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Demarius Thomas

InTomWeTrust

Not sure why people think Demarius had a down year, the guy had over 1300 yards. Some top WR struggle to reach that. Demarius did it with below avergae qb play.

The previous 3 years he had averaged 12 TDs and 1500 yards. How is 1300 yards and 6 TDs not a down year? He had 1 TD in his first 10 games. His QB are still below average and worse than last year.

The previous 3 years he had averaged 12 TDs and 1500 yards. How is 1300 yards and 6 TDs not a down year? He had 1 TD in his first 10 games. His QB are still below average and worse than last year.

Too many people only look at total stats, when you have a player on your team you're more likely to notice those ups and downs. That lack of TDs through most of the FF season by DT was a real problem for his owners.

• Like 1

He was a different receiver when he had defenses paying a lot of attention to Julius Thomas in the middle of the field and Eric Decker on the other side the field, not to mention a healthier Manning and a better backfield.

I agree with the J. Thomas affect, but not with Decker because D.T. put up great numbers playing with Sanders. I honestly think they will be better without Sanchez starting. I'd rather a "no name" started QB.

The preseason and training camps will really help us understand expectations with the QB play, because I don't see that offense supporting two WRs being taken in the first four rounds of 12 team redraft leagues, but that's what is happening now. I don't like either Denver WR at their current ADP - the QB situation is too problematic. And say what you want about Manning being over the hill last year or Osweiler not let being seasoned, but those guys had multiple years in that offense. The only guy with any experience in that offense coming into this year is Trevor Siemian. So I guess pay attention to targets/catches in preseason games and training camp reports to get a glimpse of what may happen.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is a new app coming out during the NFL season that allows you to play along with the game while you're watching it. It's an invite only app, so shoot me an e-mail at Marc.R.Isaacs@gmail.com to get your free invite.

There's a very special level of hell for people like you. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

• Like 4

There's a very special level of hell for people like you. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

You guys quoting that fool is the only evidence they posted or existed after the authorities zapped them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I rarely say this but with Demarius this year I just have a bad feeling and am going to trust my gut. I feel like the QB play couldn't get much worse than it was last year however I just don't have a great feeling about any Denver WR this year I think in part because I believe they are going to ground and pound as much as possible. Hence why I LOVE CJ Anderson this year.

I rarely say this but with Demarius this year I just have a bad feeling and am going to trust my gut. I feel like the QB play couldn't get much worse than it was last year however I just don't have a great feeling about any Denver WR this year I think in part because I believe they are going to ground and pound as much as possible. Hence why I LOVE CJ Anderson this year.

I kind of understand where you are coming from...I often get bad gut vibes on certain guys and will avoid at all costs........and I can see where one might come from regarding Thomas.....sanchez...no peyton....year after a superbowl win.....could see some nagging injury popping up or just an overall disastrous stuff....

I don't have that feeling with Thomas ...but I could see where one might

Wow

Meh...I have strong despisal reflex for spammers. If he's pimping the same app that you are in your thread then my apologies if I caused you any offense, but not to him cause he is still a dirty PoS spammer that shouldn't be pouncing on your turf. :brow::wink:

Edited by Def.

Meh...I have strong despisal reflex for spammers. If he's pimping the same app that you are in your thread then my apologies if I caused you any offense, but not to him cause he is still a dirty PoS spammer that shouldn't be pouncing on your turf. :brow::wink:

I'm not offended at all. My wow response was just a reaction to seeing yours. I understand most people's frustrations when it comes to him.

ETA: I thought your response was directed toward In Tom, didn't realize there was another guy in here pumping the United Games app. Totally missed that.

Edited by irish
  • Like 1