[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deciding on keepers, of course.

1pp 10 yds receving/rushing

1pp 25 yds passing

6pp rushing/receiving/pasing td

.5pp reception

Starters: 1QB 2RB 1RB/WR 2WR 1TE 1DEF 1K 8Bench

keepers move up one round the year AFTER they are kept. Can only keep one from round 1 or 2, not both(if at all).

Draft slots THIS year. ^=will move up next year

1 J Charles
3 Freeman^
4 Mike Evans^
5 Luck^
10 Gronk^
15 Ingram^
16 Bortles, Michael Floyd, LaFell, Dion Lewis

Extras kept in round 16 would fill slots above round 16.

From my observations there will not be many players kept for round 1 and 2, so a lot of people will be drafting in those rounds. I pick my draft spot of a 12 team snake draft after 9 other teams have picked.(3rd place last year)

SO the question is do I keep charles freeman and ingram and drop evans? I think a lot of WRs will be gone, but its still three top 10RBs on one team. Do I keep Bortles since he's so far down and drop Luck? I'm 90% sure i won't keep floyd or LaFell. Do I keep Lewis and drop Charles?

Right now I'm thinking Freeman, Evans, Luck, Gronk, Ingram. BUT i'm not past 70% sure.

Help? :)

1pp 25 yds passing

.5pp reception

keepers move up one round the year AFTER they are kept. Can only keep one from round 1 or 2, not both(if at all).

1 J Charles

3 Freeman^

4 Mike Evans^

5 Luck^

10 Gronk^

15 Ingram^

From my observations there will not be many players kept for round 1 and 2, so a lot of people will be drafting in those rounds. I pick my draft spot of a 12 team snake draft after 9 other teams have picked.(3rd place last year)

SO the question is do I keep charles freeman and ingram and drop evans? I think a lot of WRs will be gone, but its still three top 10RBs on one team. Do I keep Bortles since he's so far down and drop Luck? I'm 90% sure i won't keep floyd or LaFell. Do I keep Lewis and drop Charles?

Right now I'm thinking Freeman, Evans, Luck, Gronk, Ingram. BUT i'm not past 70% sure.

Agree keep Evans, Gronk, and Ingram. I don't think there's much value in keeping Charles, Freeman, or Luck but out of the 3 I'd go Freeman if forced. Personally though I'd throw both back and would keep Lewis (specially in a 1/2ppr league) and either Bortles or Floyd depending on my thoughts on what I could get with picks.

Definitely keep Evans, Gronk, and Ingram at those slots. I'm not sold on Freeman. He had a few AMAZING weeks last year that catapulted him to the top, but don't forget he only was able to have the opportunity for those weeks because Tevin Coleman was injured early in the season (even Game 1, I think). I also don't know how much value there is in keeping Charles for the 1st round. Lewis in the 16th is very good value. He'll be a good addition for a PPR. Luck in the 5th is okay value, but I'm not a huge fan of getting QBs early in the draft. Guys like Bortles, Rivers, Carr, and others generally get solid points and are available later in the draft.

1pp 25 yds passing

.5pp reception

1 J Charles

3 Freeman^

4 Mike Evans^

5 Luck^

10 Gronk^

15 Ingram^

I would keep Freeman, Evans, Gronk, Ingram, Lewis and Bortles if you have no limit on keepers. I understand that Freeman may not live up to they hype but he is going in the 1st 2 rounds, so either way you are getting value. Evans, Gronk, Ingram or no brainers. I don't see any value for Luck or Charles. And keeping Bortles and Lewis are solid keepers for round 14/16.

Ty for responses. What worries about Bortles is I've read a bunch of articles talking about young QBs having great years like this and most often the following season going blarglylagl.

I would keep Freeman, Evans, Gronk, Ingram, Lewis and Bortles if you have no limit on keepers. I understand that Freeman may not live up to they hype but he is going in the 1st 2 rounds, so either way you are getting value. Evans, Gronk, Ingram or no brainers. I don't see any value for Luck or Charles. And keeping Bortles and Lewis are solid keepers for round 14/16.

I can keep 5. Just worried about Evans as he had just 3 TDs last year. And Lewis IS great value at 14-16, sort of. the pats still are always hard to read with RBs and I'm worried about Lewis's durability.

Anyway, ty for suggestions. I'll think about them.