[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Thoughts

RowdyRoos

There seems to be a consensus top 4 QB amongst most rankings and mock drafts - Newton, Rodgers, Luck and Wilson.

What is your ranking of these 4?

What round would you be drafting a QB in an 8 team league?

Thanks

I would have drafted all my starting RB and WR, atleast 1 backup of both RB and WR, and possibly my starting TE before I'd draft a QB. So depending on your league setup, maybe 8 or 9 at the very earliest. Could see waiting till 10. Realistically, you're only looking at probably 16 QBs drafted which means you could still potentially nab the likes of Romo/Winston/Dalton with your very last pick.

I would have drafted all my starting RB and WR, atleast 1 backup of both RB and WR, and possibly my starting TE before I'd draft a QB. So depending on your league setup, maybe 8 or 9 at the very earliest. Could see waiting till 10. Realistically, you're only looking at probably 16 QBs drafted which means you could still potentially nab the likes of Romo/Winston/Dalton with your very last pick.

The QB'S listed above are at 10 touchdowns Better than this group. And Romo won't make it a full season. 8 teams is funny. But I would say round 5 Edited by Gronk87

Rogers

Newton

Brees - older but still producing.

Luck

Rothlesburger - best offense in the league

Wilson - didn't start throwing it until Lynch and Rawls were hurt...not sure of their offensive approach this year

I agree with Def above - I would not take a QB until late...8th round. You will find QB value even later.

The QB'S listed above are at 10 touchdowns Better than this group. And Romo won't make it a full season. 8 teams is funny. But I would say round 5

Do you have anything to base your Romo assessment off of, or are you just flinging at the wall and hoping it sticks? How many times does this have to be pointed out to you?

In the 4 years prior to last year's collarbone injury, Romo only missed 2 games out of 64.

• Like 1