[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My daughter, Quinn Rae...

irish

Was born this morning, July 23rd, 2016 at 10:19. She weighed 9lbs.9oz and is 21 inches long.

• Like 7

Baby off to the NICU for testing and observation as she's vomiting blood.

Damn.

Sorry to hear this Irish. Good vibes coming her way

Thx bud. Doctors are saying that it should be precautionary and they cleaned her stomach out. Just sucks to see her have all the wires and hoses hooked up to her.

Good grief, I'm so sorry to hear this, Scott. How is she doing today? Do you know what caused it?

My sincerest best wishes are with the pair of you.

Thx for the well wishes. The blood she was vomiting was her mom's that she ingested at birth and her body was rejecting. Her stomach is now clear, she's taken in formula or breastfed 4 or 5 times since midnight last night. She's a sleeper too. Just talked to the director of the NICU and his exact words were, you have a very healthy baby here who just happened to take in too much of mom's blood. She's gonna be fine. All tests results, including the blood and cultures have come back with great results. Hopefully, she'll be coming home sometime tomorrow or latest Wednesday.

• Like 4

Congrats man! You first?

Thx to all of you guys. And no this is my 4th,boy, girl, boy, girl.

• Like 1

Congrats Irish! Glad she's doing ok as well, that's a damn scary thing when your newborn has to get looked at right away like that.

Great name too! We also named our daughter Quinn.

Thx SN. That's really cool, we love the name, thought it was so pretty. We're also very happy to have her home and she's doing very well. Hated the NICU and seeing all those struggling babies there, broke my heart!

Congrats Irish! Glad to hear she is doing well.

Thx bud you ever get started with clash of clans?