[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to Keep

blaw23

This is a 10 team Keeper league Standard Scoring with PPR. Here are the players I have eligible to be kept, I can keep 3. We start 1 QB, 2RB, 3 WR/TE.

Gurley

Hyde

Olsen

Wilson

M. Floyd

T. Lockett

Gurley is the obvious keeper, but beyond that I am struggling between Hyde, Olsen and Wilson and to a point Floyd. Right now I am leaning towards keeping Gurley, Hyde and Olsen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gurley is the obvious choice. I like G Olsen as he is a primary red zone target and gets lot's of work in the middle of the field. I normally wouldn't support keeping a TE but he is one of the few exceptions I would make - he will average about 5 catches/game, has gone over 1,000 yards the last couple years and never misses a game. I also like M Floyd - he is very involved in the Zona passing game and is entering a contract year. For some strange reason, players in a contract year seem to perform above their average...money motivates these guys like nothing else.

Hyde is a possibility as he will be the primary RB for SF with no real competition, just not very confident that the Niners offense will give me a lot of opportunities. Lot's of QB depth this year

Gurley is the obvious choice. I like G Olsen as he is a primary red zone target and gets lot's of work in the middle of the field. I normally wouldn't support keeping a TE but he is one of the few exceptions I would make - he will average about 5 catches/game, has gone over 1,000 yards the last couple years and never misses a game. I also like M Floyd - he is very involved in the Zona passing game and is entering a contract year. For some strange reason, players in a contract year seem to perform above their average...money motivates these guys like nothing else.

Hyde is a possibility as he will be the primary RB for SF with no real competition, just not very confident that the Niners offense will give me a lot of opportunities. Lot's of QB depth this year

I dunno, I don't think Hyde is going to be an every down back with Draughn around. He had a successful year last year and is the better catching back. Something Chip Kelly will probably try to utilize in his offense. Agreed on Gurley and Olson though.

I would go with:

Gurley- no brainer

Hyde- based on ADP and potential value, plus you lock up your RBs hopefully

Floyd- I'm going with him over Olsen sine it is a 10 team league and Olsen can be drafted again or replaced and because I would want to lock-up a WR .