[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your thoughts on Dez?

Gronk87

Dez is the only playmaking pass catcher on a team that hasn't changed its offensive philosophy in a long time. No new coaching or chemistry issues here - same guys, same system. So in a way, Dez is as dependable as they come. You just have to get over what happened last year with injuries and look to this year. Injuries are unpredictable, so any sort of "I'm avoiding that guy because he's injury prone or his QB is injury prone" arguments are doing nothing but ensuring that you won't take a guy who might be good value when it's your turn in the draft. I think early second is the latest he should fall, so you're a fool if you pass on him beyond, say, 2.03 in a 12 team league. I think he should be drafted after the A.J. Green / Julio Jones tier but before the Brandon Marshall / Amari Cooper tier. So end of round 1, beginning of round 2 or so.

It's not a trend with Dez being hurt, so I wouldn't put too much sweat into that. Romo, yes, but they should protect him more this year with o-line and running game, and he's always looking to Dez. I wouldn't downgrade him.

It's not a trend with Dez being hurt, so I wouldn't put too much sweat into that. Romo, yes, but they should protect him more this year with o-line and running game, and he's always looking to Dez. I wouldn't downgrade him.

:huh:

Again...for the masses that cannot :pc:

In the 4 years prior to last year's collarbone injury, Romo only missed 2 games out of 64.

In the 4 years prior to last year's fractured foot injury, Dez only missed 1 game out of 64.

I think Dez is a borderline round 1/Round 2 WR. I am not that concerned with his health. He has been pretty durable throughout his career. His success is linked to Romo as he is far more effect with Romo under center. Romo is a tough QB and will play hurt. I wouldn't downgrade him much, if at all. I see Dez late R1 as there are other WR's that I would chose before him...that doesn't mean you should, especially if your gut tells you to grab Bryant. If I selected him I would not be worried

Thanks for posting. I've been thinking about Dez this year as well and wondering where he'll be valued. I also have a trade question to throw out there.

In a dynasty league I'm being offered Dez Bryant for LeVeon Bell. I'm tempted. My current roster is:

QB:C. Newton

RB:L. Bell

RB:D. Martin

RB:M. Jones

WR:D. Thomas

WR: AJ Green

WR: Moncrief

I also have the first overall pick in which I will be taking Elliot.

Thoughts on making the trade?

Thanks for posting. I've been thinking about Dez this year as well and wondering where he'll be valued. I also have a trade question to throw out there.

In a dynasty league I'm being offered Dez Bryant for LeVeon Bell. I'm tempted. My current roster is:

QB:C. Newton

RB:L. Bell

RB:D. Martin

RB:M. Jones

WR:D. Thomas

WR: AJ Green

WR: Moncrief

I also have the first overall pick in which I will be taking Elliot.

Thoughts on making the trade?

No way. Do not trade Bell for Dez.