[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where does leveon go now?

Basing this off the fact that he will be suspended, where should he be drafted? I made so many trades to move up the first round to grab him prior to this suspension so as of now my draft is screwed. I have 3 and 4 where i was planning on going bell then gurley. Im considering grabbing elliot instead but part of me says just grab leveon and sit him. Thoughts?

Johnson and Gurley with the picks?

Bell will fall to late 1st but doubtful later than mid second IF he is suspended which he doesn't think he will be. You're going to have to wait until it plays out with the appeal.

Basing this off the fact that he will be suspended, where should he be drafted? I made so many trades to move up the first round to grab him prior to this suspension so as of now my draft is screwed. I have 3 and 4 where i was planning on going bell then gurley. Im considering grabbing elliot instead but part of me says just grab leveon and sit him. Thoughts?

You can still draft him. If you are not concerned with him failing another test, he's still worth the first round pick. If you want less of a risk then go with a guy like DJ & Gurley. Personally I'd rather take one of the WR's but I am not sure what the setup for your league scoring is so that would play into this decision.

Obj is a keeper so anotnion and julio are going 1 and 2, i have picks 3,4,8,11,14 in round 1, so it makes it tougher to figure out who to pick that early

OBJ is a keeper but not Ant Brown and Julio? or Gurley? or Bell? What kind of league is this?!

Not to mention the fact that he has picks 3, 4, 8, 11, 14 in round 1. That is madness.

The way keepers go in my league is the player has to be drafted after the 6th round to be eligible and they keep their eligibility for 2 years and then can never be kept again, so obj was drafted round 8 his rookie year and thats why he is a keeper where gurley was drafted round 3 last year which is why hes not a keeper. And ya i made some nice trades to grab those picks, however i have no picks rounds 2-4, 7-9 and no first next year. All or nothing this year for me

The way keepers go in my league is the player has to be drafted after the 6th round to be eligible and they keep their eligibility for 2 years and then can never be kept again, so obj was drafted round 8 his rookie year and thats why he is a keeper where gurley was drafted round 3 last year which is why hes not a keeper. And ya i made some nice trades to grab those picks, however i have no picks rounds 2-4, 7-9 and no first next year. All or nothing this year for me

Interesting. David Johnson is likely someone's keeper then, I assume. I like Gurley/Bell in the first round, followed by scooping up whatever top tier WRs you can get. If you luck into Elliott too... I'm all for that.

My keeper leagues are top 10 WR focused, but I love the idea of having three top 5 RBs on the roster.

With 14(?) guys already gone, Bell is absolutely a top 5 pick, suspension factored in... just draft an early season value pick to back it up... Frank Gore, DeAngelo, etc.