[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has Fantasy Football become a Crapshoot?

Gronk87

I love the game. But it seems like it's mostly luck now. You have Antonio Brown, Beckham and Julio. AP and Bell if he plays a full season. And Aaron Rodgers at Qauterback. Outside of that is the Game is becoming a Crapshoot? Do you guys study or do any research?

Edited by Gronk87

I always do research on players, as well as the other owners in my league (esp my keeper league). One of the biggest things I've noticed is there are almost always decent pickups, esp earlier in the year, so I like to keep an eye on opportunities and talent of potential players. I picked up Langford last year 2-3 weeks before Forte got hurt, and I picked up D-Will a week before Bell got hurt (the original owner got tired of carrying him and dropped him).

its a skill game go play slots or blackjack if youre not willing to put yourself in situations to succeed and do research and watch games

I actually won the title 2 yrs ago. I'm just saying the game is changing and the sure things are falling in numbers