[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keepers

sorbmehc

For my 10 team PPR league we can keep two players from last years draft. They cost us two rounds earlier than where we picked them last year. At this time the players that I can keep (and what pick they will cost me) are:

Allen Robinson in the 4th (drafted in the 6th last yr).

John Brown in the 7th

Tyler Eifert in the 9th

Phillip Rivers in the 12th

Robinson is a definite keeper, barring any major injury before our draft, and right now I'm leaning on Eifert just for the value at 9, even though he may miss some time. Or go with Rivers or Brown, but I feel like I could get those guys around those same rounds (maybe one or two closer). What are your suggestions everyone? Thanks in advance.

I don't think you're actually getting much value with any of them. Brown in the 7th in a 10-team league is not a value pick, as his ADP is around 70, which would be the end of the 7th. Eifert's ADP is around the mid-80s, so in the 9th round. Rivers's ADP is mid-90s, so you're actually getting the best value from him, but it is hard to keep a QB in a 10-team league. Even so, i'd still go with Rivers at the best vlue.

Rough decision... Not terrific value. I think I go Robinson/Eifert. If you dont get John Brown back, you could still shoot for Floyd or Fitz for a piece of that sweet sweet Cardinal vertical attack. Dont get Eifert in the 9th, and you're looking at lotto picks. Rivers is not even an option for me. QBs are a dime a dozen.