[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julio/Miller Who to Keep?

Adam12

In a 10 team, PPR, 1 keeper league. I can keep Julio for 2nd (19th overall)or Lamar Miller for 5th(42nd overall). I have 2nd over all pick, so I could take Julio 2md if he is there.

I could then have Julio and Miller with by 2nd and 3rd picks. I am just nervous who ppl will keep and Julio could be best overall. I am hoping ODB isn't kept (owner could keep Cam for a 16th round, Landry for 7th)

Will ODB be kept over Cam?
Would I not be better off, if the risk pays off, to keep Miller redraft Julio in 1st?

Edited by Adam12

In a 10 team, PPR, 1 keeper league. I can keep Julio for 2nd (19th overall)or Lamar Miller for 5th(42nd overall). I have 2nd over all pick, so I could take Julio 2md if he is there.

I could then have Julio and Miller with by 2nd and 3rd picks. I am just nervous who ppl will keep and Julio could be best overall. I am hoping ODB isn't kept (owner could keep Cam for a 16th round)

Will ODB be kepthe over Cam?

Wouldn't I not be better, if the risk pays off, to keep Miller redraft Julio in 1st?

Its a 10 man league. Unless you start 2QB, there is absolutely no reason to keep any QB. So assume ODB will not be available. I'm going to assume Antonio has no shot of being available either and advise you to keep Julio.

Its a 10 man league. Unless you start 2QB, there is absolutely no reason to keep any QB. So assume ODB will not be available. I'm going to assume Antonio has no shot of being available either and advise you to keep Julio.

I have spoken to the owner and he might keep Cam for a 16th round, Landry for a 7th, or ODB for a 2nd. So I am hoping!!!!

Best case scenario: I know ODB will not be kept. Meaning I take ODB/Julio with 2nd overall, keep Miller and then draft WRs and a RB with my 2, 3 and 4th.

Worse Case: I don't know who is being kept, I keep Julio and then draft best available which would be AJ Green, Lamar Miller, Ingram, Gurley (Or David Johnson, owner has both), AP, Jeffery.

I just think you keep Julio unless you can guarantee it. Are you on ESPN? Can you see league keepers? When is your cut-off... When is your draft?

Our cutoff for keepers is August 4th. With hard deadline 2 days before draft, draft is September 6th. Hard deadline is for injuries. And we on ESPN

Our cutoff for keepers is August 4th. With hard deadline 2 days before draft, draft is September 6th. Hard deadline is for injuries. And we on ESPN

Every time I come back to this... I want Julio with the 19th overall. I dont find myself wanting Miller bad enough to make it worth the risk. Keep Julio and cross your fingers that another PPR maven drops to you 1st round, as I'm sure they will. I like David Johnson/Julio Jones way more than I like AJ Green/Lamar Miller. Week 1 may prove that theory to be a horrible one, but thems mah feelings right meow.

• Like 1

I see your point. But Hopkins might not be kept (So Julio and Hopkins would be #1 and #2 available) I could keep Miller, draft Julio or Hopkins), so have Julio/ DHOP as my 1RD then have 2nd, 3rd, and 4th to pick and Miller has my 5th.

Hopkins owner could keep Hopkins or Allen for a 4th, or Reed for a 16th. Would je keep Reed for a 16th? If so he could draft Hopkins #1 and then I would get Julio anyway.

Edited by Adam12

Really seems like you want to keep Miller no matter what, so do what you want. Julio is top 3 guy in PPR and you get to keep him with the 19th pick. When you can get a 1st round talent at a not 1st round price, you do it. Miller is not a 1st round talent in a 10 man league.

Better hope the Texans offense is real good if you have both Hopkins and Miller.

• Like 1

Really seems like you want to keep Miller no matter what, so do what you want. Julio is top 3 guy in PPR and you get to keep him with the 19th pick. When you can get a 1st round talent at a not 1st round price, you do it. Miller is not a 1st round talent in a 10 man league.

Better hope the Texans offense is real good if you have both Hopkins and Miller.

This... seriously... just this. Bottom line, "keep who you want to keep, not who you should", right? But you came here looking for confirmation of the value of your strategy, and it just isnt there. If Nuke is avail in the 1st round, I'm taking him AND JULIO. Lamar Miller is not what I call a Must Have for PPR leagues. I want elite level, target-monster WRs. I'm more than happy with the duke johnsons, theo riddicks, gio bernards when it comes to RBs in a PPR league. They catch 60-80 passes, still get carries, and provide huge upside if their primary goes down.

If you desperately covet Miller.. do it. But for goodness sake, dont pair him with Nuke Hopkins.

I see your point. But Hopkins might not be kept (So Julio and Hopkins would be #1 and #2 available) I could keep Miller, draft Julio or Hopkins), so have Julio/ DHOP as my 1RD then have 2nd, 3rd, and 4th to pick and Miller has my 5th.

Hopkins owner could keep Hopkins or Allen for a 4th, or Reed for a 16th. Would je keep Reed for a 16th? If so he could draft Hopkins #1 and then I would get Julio anyway.

If Hopkins is a possibility then I certainly think you keep Julio and hope to pull both of them.