[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep Eric Decker? PPR

wishb0n3

Im in a dilemma. I am in a 12-man PPR league and have the #10 spot this year. We allow 1 keeper from the previous year if you want but you must pay $50 for rounds 1-8 and $25 for rounds 9-16. Last year i drafted Decker in the 9th round and was considering keeping him this year for $25. Whoever u KEEP you get the previous round from where you drafted them so i would be getting him in the 8th round.

So my question is, with Fitzmagic back and all, you think it would be worth it to keep Decker in the 8th round? He is great in PPR. You think its worth it? ADP is about 4-5.

Decker's past 5 PPR ADP: WR82, WR20, WR23, WR33, WR40
His past 5 PPR finishes: WR43, WR8, WR9, WR26, WR14

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Im in a dilemma. I am in a 12-man PPR league and have the #10 spot this year. We allow 1 keeper from the previous year if you want but you must pay $50 for rounds 1-8 and $25 for rounds 9-16. Last year i drafted Decker in the 9th round and was considering keeping him this year for $25. Whoever u KEEP you get the previous round from where you drafted them so i would be getting him in the 8th round.

So my question is, with Fitzmagic back and all, you think it would be worth it to keep Decker in the 8th round? He is great in PPR. You think its worth it? ADP is about 4-5.

for $25? I guess it depends on the entry fee for the league. Seems like a deal for an 8th unless 25 is a decent chunk of the dues
  • Like 1

for $25? I guess it depends on the entry fee for the league. Seems like a deal for an 8th unless 25 is a decent chunk of the dues

Thanks for the reply man. Been in the league for 12 years, has went up since lol. We are now at $150 buy in, snake draft.

What are your other choices besides Decker?