[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft pick no 5 and who to take.

Koeniky

Assume Brown, Julio, AP, ODB are drafted, I am pretty well set on drafting Gurley at 5. His schedule sucks, but he's looks to be the best clear cut stud left.

Standard scoring. 100 yard 5 point bonuses for rush or rec yards.

And I'm not going to risk taking Zeek. Regardless of his ceiling.

And also. Say something weird happens, and ODB or Julio falls to 5, but Gurley is still there. Do I pass on Julio? ODB?

This is pretty much personal choice... There really isnt a wrong choice. I think if you're using a draft strategy like Zero RB, you're hoping one of the big 3 fall to you.

If you're going RB Heavy, pick who you want. Gurley's facing the AFC East this season, as well as the NFC West. For me, that's a little risky with a Rookie QB, but you can be certain of his workload and talent. None of the top backs is really without question marks. Just pick the one with whom you are most comfortable.

If you're doing VBD, or Best Available, you "tier" your athletes and identify which combo you'd be happier with... Julio and Ingram, or Gurley and Alshon, for example.

Good luck!