[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Help Needed... WHIR 100%

Which to keep?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which player should I keep? I will trade away the other one.

• Devonta Freeman - Lose my 5th round pick
    • Dion Lewis - Lose my 15th round pick

Quick rundown of rules. We can keep up to three people that were drafted outside of the first three rounds from the year before. You lose the pick you drafted the player in the year before.

Keepers So Far

OBJ - 14th round pick (second year keeping him, went undrafted in my league rookie year)

Jordy Nelson - 11th pick (since he was injured i grabbed him in the 11th and stashed him all season

Pick one to keep

Devonta Freeman - Would cost me my 5th round pick

Dion Lewis - Would cost me my 13th round pick

I would end up trading away the one I don't keep and I currently have an offer where I give Dion Lewis and I get a 9th round pick in return.

I'm not sure if I should trade Lewis for a mid round pick or trade Freeman and try and get like a third round pick.

Thoughts?

Standard Scoring - Non PPR.

Edited by Forty9Giants

I'm not a huge fan of Freeman and think he's overrated. Lewis will have his chances, and for a 15th, I think you're getting great value (especially if PPR). You can trade Freeman for a pick upgrade to someone who thinks he's as amazing as his numbers were last year. Remember, he was replaced two years ago by Tevin Coleman and only regained his starting spot when Coleman went down in game one or two last year. Of course, I could be wrong, but that's my choice.

Help with mine?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/463877-keeper-trades-ppr-auction-draft-league-so-no-trading-picks/#entry4224552