[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New awesome free Sports' App to try...

irish

This app does involve a pyramid scheme that I'm taking the gamble on as an affiliate. The players who register are doing so for free. Thx for your concern, now back to the originally scheduled broadcast.

I don't see what the big deal is here.

People can sign up for free if they choose and check it out and decide from there. The people that are complaining on here need to get a life imo

This app does involve a pyramid scheme that I'm taking the gamble on as an affiliate. The players who register are doing so for free. Thx for your concern, now back to the originally scheduled broadcast.

Just curious, do you make money based on the number of people you get to sign up?

Just curious, do you make money based on the number of people you get to sign up?

Yes, when they play. The payout system is explained to everyone in the invite. Everyone has the option to sign up as an affiliate, which I obviously did, or as a player.

Making money is based on a tiered system. I am under another affiliate and anyone directly under my code, who plays, gets me a 10% return. Anyone under the people I've invited get me a 5% return and so on down.

I currently have 11 total players under me, with 1 of them being an affiliate. I also have about 2 dozen invites which I recently sent out. So I'll see what happens with those.

Edited by irish

Yes, when they play. The payout system is explained to everyone in the invite. Everyone has the option to sign up as an affiliate, which I obviously did, or as a player.

Making money is based on a tiered system. I am under another affiliate and anyone directly under my code, who plays, gets me a 10% return. Anyone under the people I've invited get me a 5% return and so on down.

I currently have 11 total players under me, with 1 of them being an affiliate. I also have about 2 dozen invites which I recently sent out. So I'll see what happens with those.

nevermind, misread...

Edited by darin3

:lol: OK, I'm not here to talk ish, but you said it wasn't a pyramid scheme.... but that's kind of the definition of pyramid scheme.

Actually I did state that it does involve a pyramid scheme above. Post #24 in response to Kai attempting to throw a monkey wrench into things.

Edited by irish

nevermind, misread...

That's cool. Yeah, it's completely up front about it and anyone deciding to request an invite can see that. No pulling the wool over anyone's eyes here.

The thing about pyramid schemes (or "multi level marketing" businesses, as they are now called), is that the product isn't paricularly relevant to the business. You don't make money selling the product. You make money by stacking affiliates under you who will pay the fees, which will in turn flow upstream to you and those upstream of you. We see this mostly with stay at home moms selling skin creams and whatnot.

In that case, rather than packaging this as some amazing new game that a billion people can't wait to play (in truth, no one wants to play this game), the better approach might just be something like, "hey if you are looking for a side hustle and you want to recruit a bunch of other people who like to hustle, this is a very guy-oriented product to get on with." That way, you are (i) being totally up front with your audience, which is more respectable and will develop trust between yourself and your audience, and (ii) you will likely be able to recruit more of the actual people who will make you successful in this endeavor: those who can get pumped to recruit other affiliates. After all, isn't that really the "game"?

Edited by KIAball1996
  • Like 1

The thing about pyramid schemes (or "multi level marketing" businesses, as they are now called), is that the product isn't paricularly relevant to the business. You don't make money selling the product. You make money by stacking affiliates under you who will pay the fees, which will in turn flow upstream to you and those upstream of you. We see this mostly with stay at home moms selling skin creams and whatnot.

In that case, rather than packaging this as some amazing new game that a billion people can't wait to play (in truth, no one wants to play this game), the better approach might just be something like, "hey if you are looking for a side hustle and you want to recruit a bunch of other people who like to hustle, this is a very guy-oriented product to get on with." That way, you are (i) being totally up front with your audience, which is more respectable and will develop trust between yourself and your audience, and (ii) you will likely be able to recruit more of the actual people who will make you successful in this endeavor: those who can get pumped to recruit other affiliates. After all, isn't that really the "game"?

No, I'm hoping the game is really cool and that people actually enjoy playing it and that I in turn make more money than I lay out on it. That was my first motivation. I actually never really did extensive research on pyramid schemes until the discussion came up. The last thing I wanted to come off as was a guy trying to pull a fast one, so I'd appreciate it, if you don't paint me as such, cause that's just not the case. I had a friend send me an invite, I was interested cause it looked pretty cool, and so I passed it on here. It's that simple. If people join cause they like it and their playing earns me "credits", double bonus. If I don't get enough players under me and I don't make money, or I don't like the app, I can always opt out, as can anyone else.

No, I'm hoping the game is really cool and that people actually enjoy playing it and that I in turn make more money than I lay out on it. That was my first motivation. I actually never really did extensive research on pyramid schemes until the discussion came up. The last thing I wanted to come off as was a guy trying to pull a fast one, so I'd appreciate it, if you don't paint me as such, cause that's just not the case. I had a friend send me an invite, I was interested cause it looked pretty cool, and so I passed it on here. It's that simple. If people join cause they like it and their playing earns me "credits", double bonus. If I don't get enough players under me and I don't make money, or I don't like the app, I can always opt out, as can anyone else.

I hope I didn't insinuate anything negative about you. Certainly not my intent. I'm just busting your balls a little, in good fun. Youre a jersey dude. You can't start this thread and not expect some heckling. Laugh it off haha. I really did take a few minutes to watch the promo for this to see what it was all about, and I started laughing because it reminded me of Bulletball, and Bulletball Extreme.

https://youtu.be/WOOw2yWMSfk

I hope I didn't insinuate anything negative about you. Certainly not my intent. I'm just busting your balls a little, in good fun. Youre a jersey dude. You can't start this thread and not expect some heckling. Laugh it off haha. I really did take a few minutes to watch the promo for this to see what it was all about, and I started laughing because it reminded me of Bulletball, and Bulletball Extreme.https://youtu.be/WOOw2yWMSfk

Totally cool and I understand and can take the ball busting in stride. I just didn't want those interested to be dissuaded thinking I'm trying to pull a fast one. I'm not. Anyone that chooses to be involved can opt out at any time if they're not liking things.

Invite?

I hope I didn't insinuate anything negative about you. Certainly not my intent. I'm just busting your balls a little, in good fun. Youre a jersey dude. You can't start this thread and not expect some heckling. Laugh it off haha. I really did take a few minutes to watch the promo for this to see what it was all about, and I started laughing because it reminded me of Bulletball, and Bulletball Extreme.https://youtu.be/WOOw2yWMSfk

By the way, I've played bulletball,which I'm sure many of us have, at the dinner table with my kids and wife on many occasions, mostly using rolled up straw papers. I actually enjoy that. Drinking glasses make for great goals.

As a fellow Jersey dude, I can vouch for Irish not being a hustler, not that he needs my support. People taking shots at the pyramid scheme must not be living in America where everything is a pyramid scheme; it's only the piston that keeps capitalism going.

Edited by Shaft

As a fellow Jersey dude, I can vouch for Irish not being a hustler, not that he needs my support. People taking shots at the pyramid scheme must not be living in America where everything is a pyramid scheme; it's only the piston that keeps capitalism going.

Thx shaft, appreciate the backing, means a lot.

don't quote spam.

Gone. Can't you just delete it?

Getting closer to the start of the season and release of this app, if anyone is interested in checking it out or receiving an invite, let me know. Thx

The app is coming get in now! I've been told there may even be incentives for players who register early. Don't ask me what they are. Any other info I get about it, I'll pass on. Just need a first and last name and a cell # to send out free invites for you guys to check out.

Here's a demo of what the new app will look like and play like. If any of you would still like to receive a free invite just pm me your cell number and first and last name. Or text me at 732-642-2808. This game looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun and playing with a group would be great.

Give it a shot, can't hurt and I think it's gonna be a great game!

Demo - https://youtu.be/tlr5tmch_Qk

Edited by irish

Update: This app will be launching in about 2 weeks. All preregistered players will get special In-App bonuses, so register today!

The affiliate aspect of the program will shut down on October 10th. If you don't sign up,prior to the release of the app, and decide to do so once the app releases, I'll provide a code for any of you to use.

However,if you're interested now,please let me know. Thx

• 2 weeks later...

About a week and a half to go before the release of this app, would anyone else like to receive a free invite to check this out. Registering as a player is free,no different than candy crush or clash of clans,etc.

If anyone wants to try this as a size business,let me know and I'll send toy an affiliate invite. I'm getting really stoked about the possibilities for this app.

• 2 weeks later...

About 3 hours and 40 minutes left for anyone who wants to sign up as an affiliate to do so. The affiliate program will be shut down then and only players can sign up. Shoot me a text if you're interested...

Great opportunity to make some money on the side and you don't have to put out a whole lot.

Damn you're really pushing this ha. Sorry but I don't think I would ever download an app to my phone that's from a third party and not the app store on my phone. Not saying that it's unsafe but can never be too carefull. Might be interesting to check out if it goes on the Google app store

Edited by nyjets18