[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New awesome free Sports' App to try...

irish

Damn you're really pushing this ha. Sorry but I don't think I would ever download an app to my phone that's from a third party and not the app store on my phone. Not saying that it's unsafe but can never be too carefull. Might be interesting to check out if it goes on the Google app store

It will be going to the app store,however, the the reason it hasn't been released yet is because this is the affiliate part of the release. The app will be released very shortly. The folks that created the graphics for the Madden and FIFA games worked in this app as well. If you change your mind knowing it'll be through the app store let me know. Getting the invite from me is just for preregistration purposes.

Thx

I've been hit up by about 7 people this past week trying to get me to sign up under them. Hopefully you got in early enough to make a lil extra scratch. Good luck man.. :)

It's blowing up.

Probably just me, but I didn't see the name of the app/game anywhere in this thread. How do we play?

They haven't released the name yet but the game was made by United Games. I wish I had a name to give you as those who are hesitant would be more at ease. The good part is that's it's a free app that you can just Uninstall if you want without any issues, like any other app (clash of clans, candy crush, etc). I'm sure I've missed out on getting some players under me because of veiled secrecy over the release of this app. The affiliate sign up period is now over. You can only sign up as a free player. I will be getting an email from UG, that will provide me with a code that I can share with you guys to download the game through.

Edited by irish

I've been told that the name of the app and it's release to all the app stores will be coming soon. I'll update you guys as to when that occurs. I'm pumped!

Bump, the group I'm part of is having a friendly competition to see who can add 20 free players by tomorrow at noon. Please help me out guys...

Edited by irish

Searching for Pyramid Scheme in the app store right now. ;)

Certainly is Riff but that's what America is all about and I'm watching this thing explode before my eyes and am glad to get a piece of it.

It hasn't been released yet and the name of the app hasn't even been shared yet. United Games just wants to build up great anticipation and for the most part, they have. Some however, have been hesitant. I just got a local bar in my area to sign up as an Affiliate last week. Under Armour also became an affiliate over the last 2 weeks as well. Big stuff! If you guys haven't heard of this yet, you will be very soon...

:lock:

I have DMD's permission to run this thread. You don't like it, stop checking in on it. There are plenty of other threads to post in. See ya...

Edited by irish

I get why you're hyped but I see this as nothing more than a fad. Remember VIGGLE? Red zone channel marketed the f* outta that thing for the better part of 2 seasons. Seems like way too much work for a few bucks.

Happy birthday by the way! :)

I get why you're hyped but I see this as nothing more than a fad. Remember VIGGLE? Red zone channel marketed the f* outta that thing for the better part of 2 seasons. Seems like way too much work for a few bucks.

Happy birthday by the way! :)

Thx brother I appreciate it.

I guess time will tell with the app, all signs point to big things. However,if things don't go well, any affiliate and any player can opt out at any time. And I've laid very little on the line to see where it goes.

This is some greasy snake oil salesman stuff going on here.

No,I've been pretty straight forward. It's a free app that I'm an affiliate of and earn a % based on the tokens earned and played by the players I have in my crew. I paid to be an affiliate and the people who created this app are using the technique of paid affiliates pushing the app and for many in my group it has been very successful. No greasy snake oil salesman stuff going on.

Also important to mention that this is a game you can play by yourself or with a group at home or at a sports bar. When you do well in the game and unlock levels, you can earn free sports apparel and even trips for those who are really big into it.

Edited by irish

I did a little research on United Games. There are a ton of reviews written by supposedly unbiased, unaffiliated, third parties. But when you read them, articles written by different people are essentially plagiarized. Clearly, the articles aren't written by third parties. The articles are written by United Games and they pay third parties to publish the review under the pretense of an unaffiliated review. I can't imagine a legit company doing something shady like this. Here are two examples of two almost identical reviews written by two different people claiming to not be affiliated with United Games:

http://www.marketingxtreme.net/united-games-marketing-review/

http://www.webtrafficlounge.com/united-games-marketing-review-legit-or-scam/

I did a little research on United Games. There are a ton of reviews written by supposedly unbiased, unaffiliated, third parties. But when you read them, articles written by different people are essentially plagiarized. Clearly, the articles aren't written by third parties. The articles are written by United Games and they pay third parties to publish the review under the pretense of an unaffiliated review. I can't imagine a legit company doing something shady like this. Here are two examples of two almost identical reviews written by two different people claiming to not be affiliated with United Games:

http://www.marketingxtreme.net/united-games-marketing-review/

http://www.webtrafficlounge.com/united-games-marketing-review-legit-or-scam/

Here is a reddit thread on United Games from people explaining how it is a scam:

https://www.reddit.com/r/mlmscams/comments/4nygdn/my_family_is_getting_into_something_called_united/

Ouch.

This is NOT a scam. There are some haters of the app out there, whether it pertains to their lack of understanding of how it works or the fact that United Games hasn't released the title of the app or because the app itself hasn't been released yet. They're being very smart about how they go about it. There have been some issues that they are weeding through, one of which, is people signing others up workout their permission. But that's being done by hustling affiliates and they are being dealt with.

However,the app is coming and there are some major corporations vested in the success of it (Under Armour for one, many pro athletes, schools, etc). Regardless, signing up as a player, which is all I'm asking any of you to do, IS FREE AND CARRIES WITH IT ZERO RISK. As an affiliate, I've taken the risk and it's minimal.

Edited by irish

:lock:

Again #1 I have permission to do this. #2 over 20 people have registered as free players from this site, so why would it be locked just cause you want it that way and can't stop checking in on the thread just to be an idiot to post a lock symbol?

Just go away if you don't like it and stop acting like an immature high schooler.

Thx for signing up tonight Help Me Out and Montana is da man. Appreciate you guys.

Finally the big night has come!! The name of the app was released tonight!

It is called ... FireFan

You can go to - https://www.firefan.com/?code=IRISH1016 and use my code to pre-register for the app, which will be released in Google Play or the Apple App Store very soon. Once the App is released in the App stores you'll be able to once again use my code below to get the App and be assigned to my team and not a random affiliate.

My code is IRISH1016. You can enter it where it asks for an access code or follow the direct link above. Thank You guys very much!!

Here is the FireFan Promo on Vimeo - https://vimeo.com/187755684/cbfb801042

Edited by irish