[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New awesome free Sports' App to try...

irish

I watched the video and I think its a good idea. I do not have time to do something like this but it looks like if its done right it could be fun. Good luck.

Thx, yeah this group has really put the time,money and effort into creating a great app. I'm excited to see where it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update to what's happening with this app for those who have already pre-registered and those on the fence.

**FireFan will be launching into the app store the week of November 21st, in time for Thanksgiving.

**Pre-Registered Benefits/Bonus Tokens:

Every pre-registered player will be receiving 12 BONUS tokens which unlocks a FREE LIVE game! So,if you've been on the fence about it and want to join to see how it goes, click on the link in my signature. I'd appreciate any of you guys willing to give this app a shot.

Thx

Good lord. Lol. Everyone is tryin to pimp this thing out. I haven't seen it yet, but already f'n hate it - not completely due to this thread but I got so many others tryin to hit me up with this thing as well. Personally I think this thread was pretty well over the top (I'm not helping by bumping again).

• Like 1

Good lord. Lol. Everyone is tryin to pimp this thing out. I haven't seen it yet, but already f'n hate it - not completely due to this thread but I got so many others tryin to hit me up with this thing as well. Personally I think this thread was pretty well over the top (I'm not helping by bumping again).

Sorry you and others feel agitated by this thread and that it's "over the top". However, I've been a part of this group for over a decade and imo, once this app comes out many more people than the current million who are already signed up, will join and if people here decide too, I wanted to provide my code for use.

I took a chance to be an affiliate of this group and am doing what's best for me and my family. Bottom line - It's supposed to be a fun app, that's free to download. I was asking my Huddle brethren to do me a favor and just pre-register for free to check it out. Every pre-registered player now gets 12 bonus tokens for pre-registering and so it's a great opportunity for people to try the game and if they like it, great. If not, Uninstall the app. It's really just that simple. For those of you that are bothered by the post, just don't check in and read it. Btw, by posting here, 30 people or so have signed up, including Tuvey (J2V). It can never hurt to just ask or throw it out there.

*Side note: It wouldn't shock me to find that whether now or 6 months from now, that most here are either signed up and playing or see family members/friends playing weekly.

Edited by irish

Or in 6 months it could be dead like the Pokemon Go craze.

Seriously good luck to you, but this "greatest thing ever" angle just gets old.

Completely agree that could happen. I certainly hope not. Yeah,I hear ya. Probably the wrong approach. "It's a damn free sports app, do me a favor and try it out", works better.

• Like 1