[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tajae Sharpe

Valhalla

FWIW there's been some buzz about WR Tajae Sharpe at Titans camp. Apparently Mariotta has been heavily targeting him. I read a short board posts at rotoworld and I have a friend that's been to their camp saying on the days that he was there, he outperformed the other receivers by leaps and bounds. Could be camp fluff but in deeper leagues, if true, he may have some value.

I was considering starting a "who to watch for on your team" thread just to bring him up. He's been showing great route running, very good field awareness getting his feet down on sideline throws, and generally catching everything thrown his way. His performance quickly propelled him to getting first team reps in mini camp, and in training camp he's done nothing but reinforce that move. Having said that, he is a rookie WR and a Titan, so he could come crashing back down to mediocrity at any moment. For now though he has inspired cautious optimism among Titans fans and is definitely someone to keep an eye on.

• Like 1

Titans haven't had the best of luck of building up good WR's after they draft them. Lots of potential but not much results as of now. I hope Sharp pans out, but I will be cautious when drafting him that you didn't have to high of expectations for the guy.

Titans haven't had the best of luck of building up good WR's after they draft them. Lots of potential but not much results as of now. I hope Sharp pans out, but I will be cautious when drafting him that you didn't have to high of expectations for the guy.

Agree with you there, but Mariotta has some swagger to him not other QB's have had there since probably Steve McNair. If he could get some consistency at the WR position good things could happen.

I was considering starting a "who to watch for on your team" thread just to bring him up. He's been showing great route running, very good field awareness getting his feet down on sideline throws, and generally catching everything thrown his way. His performance quickly propelled him to getting first team reps in mini camp, and in training camp he's done nothing but reinforce that move. Having said that, he is a rookie WR and a Titan, so he could come crashing back down to mediocrity at any moment. For now though he has inspired cautious optimism among Titans fans and is definitely someone to keep an eye on.

Start it and they will post