[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyrelle Pryor currently starting opposite Corey Coleman?

ImNotSoIgnorant

Pryor has been talked up all offseason by the Browns. He won't hold that spot once Josh Gordon is up to speed but that could take until next year. I want to see what Pryor can do in the offseason. Hines Ward was an ex-QB but most of them do not make the transition that well.

WRs coach said this week that Pryor's still a work in progress and sees him more as a situational player than an every down one. I don't know who steps up and grabs #2 at this point.

Yeah, it's sad to think of what could have been if OSU hadn't been dead set on making this athletic freak a QB.

Fail. What makes you think that was OSU? That was all Pryor. It took him what 5 more years to give it up in the NFL?

Fail. What makes you think that was OSU? That was all Pryor. It took him what 5 more years to give it up in the NFL?

Sure, he's also to blame since he wanted to play the position, but he was nurtured in college as a QB. You'd think that someone within the coaching staff would be able to recognize that with his measurables and speed, he'd be a force at WR, and that would be the better position for him in the long term rather than QB. Of course it would be hard to give up playing a position you've been playing your whole college career, which is exactly the point i'm making. Someone should have gotten it through his thick head that he wasn't made to be QB.

No way. Gary Coleman, the little guy from Different Strokes. Come on dude. First of all he's old. Second of all, he'd get killed. Third of all, well ahpppst, he'd get killed! I just can't believe......What.........COREY Coleman. Ooooh.

Nevermind.

Edited by Cowboyz1

No way. Gary Coleman, the little guy from Different Strokes. Come on dude. First of all he's old. Second of all, he'd get killed. Third of all, well ahpppst, he'd get killed! I just can't believe......What.........COREY Coleman. Ooooh.

Nevermind.

he had passed away.

I don't think Pryor's going to be a bad WR4. We don't have much and don't have much outside Barnidge and Duke Johnson. We haven't seen Corey Coleman yet but camp reports have him being outstanding. Gordon's fat and a year off. There's not much holding him from being relevant

This is a serious question. When Robert Griffin had his best year as a rookie who were the beneficiaries at wide receiver comma and how significant of a season did those receivers have in fantasy? I know Pierre Garcon had some really good games that year which came mostly on volume of catches short route stuff. Imagining for a moment that Griffin can recapture his rookie year productivity, what is the upside for Cleveland's most productive receiver?

I have to admit I am intrigued by Corey Coleman and by the possibility of Morgan coming back and doing well. This might speak more for the potential of Robert Griffin as a breakout fantasy quarterback then for any of the receivers.

I don't think Pryor's going to be a bad WR4. We don't have much and don't have much outside Barnidge and Duke Johnson. We haven't seen Corey Coleman yet but camp reports have him being outstanding. Gordon's fat and a year off. There's not much holding him from being relevant

Well said, and thru camp so far

- Gordon not praciticing - finally cleared to start practice today

- Andrew Hawkins (decent WR3) - was also banged up

Browns just don't have much at WR, that's why they drafted Coleman, are willing to give Gordon another try and doing the Pryor experiment. I still have my doubts that Pryor can do much at WR, but he'll get a shot.

Didn't watch the game, too wrapped up in the Olympics. Hearing good things about RG3 and Pryor from friends and the media. Got the game on the DVR still and may watch it eventually.

Maybe Pryor can be a key part of this offense. Hope Coleman and Gordon play in game 3.

He had 1 catch for a 50 yard TD bomb.

While I can't help but be giddy, I still think Pryor's going to be boom or bust. Not a 6 catch/game guy.

It's a super small sample size, but Pryor looks special. Griffin has an strong arm. With the deep ball talent Pryor is showing, I can see Griffin throwing a lot 40 yard passes in Pryor's direction. 70 catches, 1,200 yards, and 12 touchdowns isn't out of the question.

It's a super small sample size, but Pryor looks special. Griffin has an strong arm. With the deep ball talent Pryor is showing, I can see Griffin throwing a lot 40 yard passes in Pryor's direction. 70 catches, 1,200 yards, and 12 touchdowns isn't out of the question.

Wow...really? A top 10 receiving yard projection for a converted QB in his 2nd year in the position? :shocking:

• Like 3

Wow...really? A top 10 receiving yard projection for a converted QB in his 2nd year in the position? :shocking:

It's not a projection. I think there is a 10% chance he is really good. And a 10% chance might be too optimistic. I'm projecting it's a possibility, maybe.

Edited by michaelredd9

I literally laughed out loud and was asked if I was sitting on a feather. I'd love to see 12 tds and 1200 yards but ... I just don't

Didn't watch the game, too wrapped up in the Olympics. Hearing good things about RG3 and Pryor from friends and the media. Got the game on the DVR still and may watch it eventually.

Maybe Pryor can be a key part of this offense. Hope Coleman and Gordon play in game 3.

I didn't watch it either. Football was on 3 channels here last night, all 3 were the Steelers game lol