[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is my draft any good?

I was 2nd out of 8 to draft. We drafted in the order 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 for 12 rounds 1. Antonio Brown [WR] 2. Ben Roethlisberger [QB] 3. Ezekiel Elliot [RB] 4. Eli Manning [QB] 5. Greg Olsen [TE] 6. Le'Veon Bell [RB] 7. Denver Broncos [D] 8. Brandin Cooks [WR] 9. Justin Tucker [K] 10. Blake Bortles [QB] 11. Allen Robinson [WR] 12. T.Y. Hilton [WR] After my first few picks i regretted on picking Gurley first since i was second pick and the first pick got Russel Wilson.

Edited by Firstyear420699

How were Allen Robinson and TY Hilton 11/12 rounders? After a kicker for that matter ... Something's missing here. Is this a 4 QB league or something? Your WRs are insane and Elliot / bell is very strong if they're not suspended for more than 4 games combined.

Is this a money league? Can I join next year?! Hah

Theres 8 of us. I dont think they know whats going on much more than i do. They set no rules.. we drew names from a hat then picked who we wanted. Like it has to be more intricate than that right?

Yes. Usually you pick a draft order. ( pull names out of a hat for example ) and from there, you do a snake draft.

Round 1: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8

Round 2: 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Round 3: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8

Round 4: 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

And so on for 16 rounds. Or 17, but most people do 16 to my knowledge.

There's a small part of me that feels like our legs are being pulled