[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

4th overall pick, who do you pick? ESPN Rankings

scatalano6

Obviously depending on who is available, who should be my selection at #4, and who would you target in round 2? I'm starting to believe in this 0 RB strategy but I just love RBs too much..

2016 rankings: Top 300 overall Rank, Player Pos Team Bye Pos Rk 1. Antonio Brown WR PIT 8 WR1 2. Odell Beckham Jr. WR NYG 8 WR2 3. Adrian Peterson RB MIN 6 RB1 4. Julio Jones WR ATL 11 WR3 5. Todd Gurley RB LA 8 RB2 6. Ezekiel Elliott RB DAL 7 RB3 7. DeAndre Hopkins WR HOU 9 WR4 8. David Johnson RB ARI 9 RB4 9. Devonta Freeman RB ATL 11 RB5 10. Dez Bryant WR DAL 7 WR5 11. Rob Gronkowski TE NE 9 TE1 12. Le'Veon Bell RB PIT 8 RB6 13. A.J. Green WR CIN 9 WR6 14. Lamar Miller RB HOU 9 RB7 15. Allen Robinson WR JAC 5 WR7

I'm taking one of those top 3 WRs if they're there at #4, otherwise, I zig to a Gurley/Johnson instead. Second round, I'm watching tiers and value. Best RB or WR available there based on tier availability.

You prefer one of the top 3 WR to taking Gurley, even though it's standard? I am in a similar spot and having a tough decision between Gurley and either OBJ or Jones

Similar predicament for me as well in the 4th position, although my league is ppr and awards .5 per rush attempt. If one of the top 3 receivers are there I am grabbing him, but if not I am leaning towards Gurley not only for his production, but the sheer number of times he will touch the rock. In a regular league I would heavily consider D. Hopkins at 4, but I think ultimately I would take one of the top backs, not necessarily Gurley though. AP is the safe bet, but I think it really is between D. Johnson and Gurley, and Gurley is going to have the unenviable task of having the box stacked against him every down. At least with Palmer and some good receivers in Arizona D. Johnson will have some room to run.

Similar predicament for me as well in the 4th position, although my league is ppr and awards .5 per rush attempt. If one of the top 3 receivers are there I am grabbing him, but if not I am leaning towards Gurley not only for his production, but the sheer number of times he will touch the rock. In a regular league I would heavily consider D. Hopkins at 4, but I think ultimately I would take one of the top backs, not necessarily Gurley though. AP is the safe bet, but I think it really is between D. Johnson and Gurley, and Gurley is going to have the unenviable task of having the box stacked against him every down. At least with Palmer and some good receivers in Arizona D. Johnson will have some room to run.

Yeah I wanna take my chances on Johnson. Is he really the MAN in Arizona?

For me, assuming Odell, Brown, and Gurley are gone I'd go with Julio. I have them ranked as 1 Brown, 2 Beckham, 3 Gurley, 4 Jones as who to pick in the first round. I realize Adrian Peterson isn't in there, but he's a sick (the really bad word) I would never draft. This year I'm not so high on WR, WR, WR for a standard league(starting 3 WR). The top tier of RBs goes down VERY fast this year while, yes the 2nd tier has a longer plateau, it isn't filled with many high ceilings. I'd like to be in the 4-6 spot this year because of it.

If 1 of the 3 top WR's are still there obviously you take one of them, but if not, I'd take a shot at the rookie Elliot.He

runs behind the best line in football, he catches the ball and from what the "experts" are saying, he's the real deal

and better than Murray and Mcfadden ran for over 1000 yards with that line.

If not a risk taker and a standard league, I'd take Gurly or AP before DJ.

I just had my first big draft of the year and had the 4th pick. I went Gurley. It was a 12 team league so that pick was tricky. You may have to reach for a player or 2 in the mid rounds. I suggest you do it. Especially in standard most relevant RBs could be gone by the 6th round.