[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dorial Green Beckham to the Eagles

loaf

umm wow. Bad for DGB if he was traded for a crappy back-up O-lineman. Probably means Agholor sucks as well.

and agree with Darin about Sharpe.

Doesn't bode well for Jordan Matthews' injury situation. :unsure:

Ehhhh, no. Bruised knee a week ago. He's fine

umm wow. Bad for DGB if he was traded for a crappy back-up O-lineman. Probably means Agholor sucks as well.

and agree with Darin about Sharpe.

Ehhhh, no. Bruised knee a week ago. He's fine

I dunno if id read too much into regarding either Mathews or agholor.....they basically gave up what you said ..." a crappy backup o-lineman" for a young receiver that is known to have a little bit of talent...I think this might say more about randle

even a team like new Orleans with guys like fleenr, cooks and snead were still looking to add talent at the receiver position in Michael thomas

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

I'm not reading anything into how this may or may not affect Matthews. The experiment moving him outside was not good. He belongs in the slot. DGB gives them a big outside threat.

If anything, if DGB excels, it only gives Matthews more room to operate.

I'm not reading anything into how this may or may not affect Matthews. The experiment moving him outside was not good. He belongs in the slot. DGB gives them a big outside threat.

If anything, if DGB excels, it only gives Matthews more room to operate.

I honestly don't think they are impressed or pleased with randle at this point...I read something where brian westbrook was ripping him

I am not sure I understand the Titans' side of this. You draft a prospect in the 2nd round, that you know is complete raw and I'll need time, and then you cut bait on him after only one year for a depth player.

• Like 3

I am not sure I understand the Titans' side of this. You draft a prospect in the 2nd round, that you know is complete raw and I'll need time, and then you cut bait on him after only one year for a depth player.

He is in his second camp. If he isn't working hard by now, he probably never will. I think teams sometimes wait too long on players just because they used a high draft pick on them. Bill Belichick doesn't. He has no problem cutting a draft pick before a player's first season. The Titans have a young squad with a young, talented quarterback. They don't need the distraction of a knucklehead.

They've got a new GM havent they? Guess he wasnt a fan but even then I'd have thought they could have got more.

He is in his second camp. If he isn't working hard by now, he probably never will. I think teams sometimes wait too long on players just because they used a high draft pick on them. Bill Belichick doesn't. He has no problem cutting a draft pick before a player's first season. The Titans have a young squad with a young, talented quarterback. They don't need the distraction of a knucklehead.

Agree with this...buy in, or get traded or cut. He obviously felt entitled and didn't buy in.

Certainly not to the same caliber - but I'm wondering if Tennessee knows something Philly doesn't - a la Trent Richardson with the Browns trading him to the Colts after one season. I wouldn't think a team would just give away a young talented skill player for pennies on the dollar..

Certainly not to the same caliber - but I'm wondering if Tennessee knows something Philly doesn't - a la Trent Richardson with the Browns trading him to the Colts after one season. I wouldn't think a team would just give away a young talented skill player for pennies on the dollar..

since he was on the Titans for a year and a half, I would be willing to go out on a tiny limb and say that Tenn. knows a lot about DBG that Philly doesn't. Just a guess really though. You know because being around a guys for 18 months can tell you a lot about him. Or maybe not... :whistle:

Or are you implying that he's about to be suspended or something like that?

since he was on the Titans for a year and a half, I would be willing to go out on a tiny limb and say that Tenn. knows a lot about DBG that Philly doesn't. Just a guess really though. You know because being around a guys for 18 months can tell you a lot about him. Or maybe not... :whistle:

Or are you implying that he's about to be suspended or something like that?

I think he simply means that the Titans may have seen enough to know that DGB just won't get it, isnt' trying and isn't worth trying to get his head on straight. TRich admitted after he was out of the NFL that he wasn't trying hard and was being distracted with all sorts of money issues with family and hangers-on.

• Like 1

The Eagles assume the contract, which means a possible $$ savings for the Titans.

If DGB couldn't work hard enough for the Titans, I would guess he'll still take over a year to learn yet another playbook.

Did read that the Eagles weren't as enamored with Randle recently. Doubt DGB affects Matthews or Agholor.

I think he simply means that the Titans may have seen enough to know that DGB just won't get it, isnt' trying and isn't worth trying to get his head on straight. TRich admitted after he was out of the NFL that he wasn't trying hard and was being distracted with all sorts of money issues with family and hangers-on.

So you basically re-wrote what I said. Of course Tenn knows more about the guy. He was there for a year and a half. I debated using :sarcasm: in my post....

And for the record Agholor has looked like crap, not quite as bad as Randle but as an Eagles fan and Agholor owner, I am concerned, whether it be DGB or someone else

• Like 1

Uh...isn't Pederson the coach there? I don't think y'all have to worry about the passing game too much if these last 3 years have been any indicator...

The same guy taught by Andy Reid? Who, when he had a QB, threw when he should have ran and threw when he was supposed to throw. Has anyone else noticed that Andy and Doug only became anti-passing once Alex Smith became his QB?

Pretty sure if he decides his QB isn't scared of throwing an Interception he will be willing to throw the ball.

Edited by Zooty
  • Like 1

The same guy taught by Andy Reid? Who, when he had a QB, threw when he should have ran and threw when he was supposed to throw. Has anyone else noticed that Andy and Doug only became anti-passing once Alex Smith became his QB?

Pretty sure if he decides his QB isn't scared of throwing an Interception he will be willing to throw the ball.

Guess we'll see. His years in Philly don't show promising on the passing front either. :unsure: