[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me reverse my doubt in C.J. Anderson!

joeybarce

So I just got done my first main draft today and my team is in my signature and I kind of like my team besides C.J. Anderson. I was very high on him last year and drafted him with a first or second round pick in several leagues and he literally f'd me last year and practically destroyed my season in one league. One part of me says that I should just get rid of him now and trade him for someone like Latavius Murray and another part of me says that someone needs to do something to take the pressure of those scrub QBs in Denver and CJ is the answer to that hence Denver not letting him leave in free agency. If anyone could help sway my decision to either ride it out or bail on C.J. Anderson, that would be very helpful. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

• Like 1

I would roll with your team. Your RBs are weak. Lewis may be on the IR the first part of the season and Gio is in a timeshare with hill. Your WR core looks solid with a lot of young upside. No reason to weaken yourself at RB just to increase depth that you already have at WR.

Uggghhhh...you're in a 10 team league. Every team should be well stocked. It's going to be hard to trade him. I would just watch him very closely and pay attention to the waiver wire. I don't trust him, personally.