[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bell or Miler

Crw561

10 team, full PPR. I have the 10th overall pick. I plan on grabbing a WR and a RB with my first two picks. I'm pretty sold in who I want for WR, but if both Bell and Miller were to fall to me, I'd have a hard time deciding. Besides Bell's 3 game suspension, can you convince me to take one or the other ?

As a Steelers fan, you should take Miller. Imagine how your soul will be sucked from you when one of teams' best players gets caught smoking Josh Gordon once again? Crushing hopes of dreams of 2 of your teams?

More seriously, I have Miller higher only because of the 3 game suspension. It then almost locks you in having to reach for DWill

As a Steelers fan, you should take Miller. Imagine how your soul will be sucked from you when one of teams' best players gets caught smoking Josh Gordon once again? Crushing hopes of dreams of 2 of your teams?

More seriously, I have Miller higher only because of the 3 game suspension. It then almost locks you in having to reach for DWill

I may be a steelers fan, but that doesn't get brought into my fantasy league. I definitely see your point, but I don't think of it that way.

I was lucky that only Miller was there when I was up, but if Bell were still there I still would have went Miller. 3 game suspension means have to reach for Williams. Also has a higher risk of another suspension or injury. Miller is just a huge unknown which is why I wanted him. Could be anywhere from RB #1 to Demarco Murray last year.

Edited by Julio think u are?

I'd take Bell personally. It's worth it to reach for D-Will to basically guarantee yourself a true RB1 for the whole year. I have a feeling little Miller is going to breakdown with the increased workload this year... but I could be wrong. I actually think Bell/D-Will is the much safer play (though more costly).

• Like 1

This is the third season with Miller hype and I have not seen him deliver. There's a big upside to being on the Texans now, but I don't see him putting up higher numbers than Bell. If you have another RB to help you coast through his suspension, I would take Bell. I also don't think you necessarily have to handcuff with Williams. Grab someone like Langford if he gets snatched up.

• Like 1

If you buy into the Texans running like they have in the past it would be hard to not take Miller. I'm not much of a Miller fan, to me it seems obvious to take Bell because on the field he's incredible and I need him more down the stretch anyway. Bell = set your clock to 100+ rushing and a TD most games (can carry the ball 20+ every game to open up the pass). Miller you can't deny he's deserved to be in the top 10 RB's his situation is pretty good but it's risky still.

Like I said I'm ok with dealing with the suspension but you'd have to draft a strategy to cover the first three weeks. Miller is an obvious choice. There are a lot of starters that are dropping at RB into later rounds you only need a couple for a few weeks you take Bell and patch the hole with a 4-5th round RB starter or even two (ie. CJ anderson in the 5-6th, Ryan Matthews, GIO, F.Gore) you're looking for carries just like opening the season with a guy that gets injured except Bell isn't injured so he comes back he's getting all the reps and playing. Just saying.