[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dion Lewis needs second knee surgery

DMD

I was scooping him up with the last pick in most of my drafts all spring and summer long in RTS leagues. Hadn't heard anything positive about Lewis returning, so figured it was prudent. Looks like it may turn out to be a wise decision.

I was scooping him up with the last pick in most of my drafts all spring and summer long in RTS leagues. Hadn't heard anything positive about Lewis returning, so figured it was prudent. Looks like it may turn out to be a wise decision.

it's a fantastic move if white was replacing Lewis. The problem is this I the Pats. Enough said?

If my league already drafted and I owned white id try like hell to trade him right now

• Like 1

it's a fantastic move if white was replacing Lewis. The problem is this I the Pats. Enough said?

If my league already drafted and I owned white id try like hell to trade him right now

Most of the leagues I mentioned are best ball, so takes out the guess work. Likely avoiding him in redrafts, unless some clairity emerges in the NE backfield...ha! Not likely!

That makes NE backfield a complete mess.

It's been a complete mess for years now...Darth Hoodie puts the ball boy into the lineups some weeks, no one knows who's gonna get the carries on any given Sunday. Play'em and weep, or rejoice if you were lucky enough to guess right! Not worth it...

I'm not sure what other backs they have who are pass catchers? Not Blount, Bolden or really Gaffney. Donald Brown?

I'm not sure what other backs they have who are pass catchers? Not Blount, Bolden or really Gaffney. Donald Brown?

me neither tbh. But we all k ow the hoodie. If he thinks he can pound with Blount 2 wks in a row he'll be the only back that sees the field.

Then the Blount owner will think HOT DAMN! And start him the 3rd week and White or Bolden will be the only back to see the field. We've all been there with NE backs :lol:

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys
  • Like 1

me neither tbh. But we all k ow the hoodie. If he thinks he can pound with Blount 2 wks in a row he'll be the only back that sees the field.

Then the Blount owner will think HOT DAMN! And start him the 3rd week and White or Bolden will be the only back to see the field. We've all been there with NE backs :lol:

This 100 percent! Been burned for sooooo many years with this manure!

James White was horrific in the AFC champ game. That's the only game i really watched white, but he was terrible

you're making a mistake with Denver. CJ is going in the middle of the 3rd, that's solid value.

Sour grapes really - I got burnt in 3 different leagues last year by CJ Anderson. If I can get him late 4th early 5th, then maybe - but I know he'll be gone and I'd rather play RBBC and secure a WR 2/3 instead

I dunno man, I just took Blount in a non-PPR exclusively due to the fact that I think you can kinda predict when he is going to be fed the ball. If the Pats are facing a softie run defense AND favored by a ton of points, you gotta think that Blount is going to see 15+ carries.

As a backup fantasy RB, I love Blount. You can start him with a fair amount of confidence in "those types of games" when your main guys are on bye and feel pretty good about getting 80ish yards and a score.

JMHO :D

• Like 1

I dunno man, I just took Blount in a non-PPR exclusively due to the fact that I think you can kinda predict when he is going to be fed the ball. If the Pats are facing a softie run defense AND favored by a ton of points, you gotta think that Blount is going to see 15+ carries.

As a backup fantasy RB, I love Blount. You can start him with a fair amount of confidence in "those types of games" when your main guys are on bye and feel pretty good about getting 80ish yards and a score.

JMHO :D

non ppr? :yuk:

;)