[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR, WR, WR at the bottom not such a good idea this year?

ImNotSoIgnorant

In the Huddle Message board, I had second pick. So, I didn't pick again for quite a while, and won't be picking again forever. Started WR WR, and thought hard about another one, but would have been screwed on rb if I didn't take one in early round 3. But this is from the 2 spot in 12 man best ball.

Edited by heehawks

In the Huddle Message board, I had second pick. So, I didn't pick again for quite a while, and won't be picking again forever. Started WR WR, and thought hard about another one, but would have been screwed on rb if I didn't take one in early round 3. But this is from the 2 spot in 12 man best ball.

Absolutely love the 3-spot especially in 1RB leagues. Went OBJ and Cooper and then Martin in the 3rd. With a RB I'm fairly confident in, I'm able to go "best player available" for the next few rounds without having to worry about position, really.

• Like 1