[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty league help

I have the second pick in our dynasty league. I assume elliott is going first and I will have the option between CJ anderson and Shephard or any of the other Rookie WR for my dynasty team. I already have a solid RB core but I am very week at the WR. Should I skip Anderson for a shephard or other WR or is drafting a rookie WR above Anderson insane?

Thanks

It's hard to say. Rookie WR's are difficult to gauge.

Shepard seems very obvious but at the same time, he's second fiddle to OBJ every week doesn't that cap his upside a bit?

I personally was hoping for the Vikes to get Doctson I think he's got a great opportunity to take over and move up in front of the other WR's in Washington but I don't know if this year he contributes to your team the way you probably need.

Treadwell, Coleman and Boyd can any be elite for FF who knows.

CJ Anderson still has his job today as RB1 but Booker could take that away quick should Anderson start slow like last year.

Shepard would be a nice pick regardless you could make a case for a few other rookies although it's risky, CJ is such a risk that taking a rookie WR won't hurt you that much in Dynasty if they carry over to the next year.