[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why is AJ Green ranked so high

Scorcher

I am the OP, and to everyone you're welcome for the"thread that keeps on giving". I am very happy with him. I benched him once and it was the right call. I kept him on a team that I inherited when I joined a new league. I posted my question at the beginning of the season and I did think he was rated to high and wanted some opinions from more knowledgeable people. Sometimes it's good to be wrong!

The funny thing was asking why he was ranked so high, like you didn't think he deserved it, was not a stud, was a one year wonder or something.

Also funny when you told DMD you were looking for others opinions, not his (since he did the ranking you didn't agree with).

He's ranked #3 now in ROS, I'd say he deserves that.

AJ Green is ranked to high. A smart person would trade him immediately for Vinatieri!

Picked up Vinatieri around week 4, who promptly outscored Green.

I keep seeing comments that Eiftert's return will help Green. Eifert is a red zone machine when he's hot. That will certainly not help Green. Green's numbers have been far more consistent with the TE out.

Also funny when you told DMD you were looking for others opinions, not his (since he did the ranking you didn't agree with).

Actually I posted for other opinions after seeing that the only respondent was "In Tom We Trust". DMD and I overlapped. I wasn't asking for other opinions because of DMD. What i questioned was his consistency, because if I remembered correctly he was up and down the year before. To me he is way better this year. I never doubted his skills , just his opportunities with a QB like Dalton. What really stuck in my mind last year was their lopsided loss to the Saints last year.

Edited by Scorcher

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...