[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did I do? Just drafted

On my phone.. Using the website and can't see your sig... You really couldn't paste it? Lol

My bad.

QB - B. Roethlisberger / P. Rivers

RB - E. Lacy / L. Murray / J. Forsett / J. Starks

WR - J. Jones / B. Marshall / J. Edelman / J. Matthews / K. White / S. Smith Sr / J. Gordon

TE - T. Kelce

D - HOU

K - S. Hauschka

I think its good and you have some solid upside. Killer receiving corp, especially for a PPR. RB's leave a little to be desired, but if Lacy bounces back and Murray runs well behind that beast of a line you should be solid; plus ive heard some real positive things about Forsett. I like Ben, but think theres better out there. Ideal situation, Gordon comes back like a beast and you can deal something like Edelman and Murray for a stud RB or Edelman and Ben for a stud QB. Overall I'd go 7/10 with some upside

For a PPR league, it looks pretty good. I've never been in a 10-team league (I'm in a 16-team full PPR auction league and a 14-team standard league), so I don't have a good view on what teams should look like. That being said, you have a great WR group, which is essential in PPR (and if Josh Gordon is what we all think he might be, then it's even better). Your RB group is fine for a PPR. Serviceable starting RBs in Lacy and Murray, both of whom have solid upside potential. Kelce could have his "breakout" year any year, so maybe it's this one, and you have two very solid fantasy QBs. Overall, I like it.

For a 10 team you didn't do very well. After Lacy you don't have much. L Murray will lose touches to Washington and the way he wore down last year just after the half way mark, it doesn't look good. You could have easily turned another early pick into a good RB. or stacked up with more late rd potential. ,