[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper: Allen Robinson or Jordy Nelson

terpfan102

I have to inform my commish of my keeper decision today and am on the fence between Allen Robinson and Jordy Nelson. The league is a standard 12 team non-PPR league. We can keep one player for two rounds higher than last year up to 3 years total. I can keep Allen Robinson for an 8th round pick this year (last keeper year) or Jordy Nelson for an 11th round pick this year and possibility to keep him for a 9th round pick next year.

I'm leaning towards Jordy even though I think Robinson may have a slightly better year solely due to the fact that they are pretty much back to back in ADP and most experts rankings, thus if I really want ARob as well, I can grab him in the 2nd round.

Thoughts?

11th round Jordy, I don't like that he's still limited in practice being out almost an entire year and age 31 but @ the 11th round there is too much value there. We know Jordy if he plays will have a better year than last.. How far will A.Rob digress I don't know if he can repeat that season, but I could be completely wrong. He's a young talented dude that's a ++ but I don't know if his schedule is as pass friendly this year.