[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No more Lewis. So who should I get?

DannyV

As much as I did not care to draft Dion Lewis he was available late so I took a chance and drafted him for value. Of course the next day the news comes out that he is going to be out for about 6 weeks. So now who should I take? Whoever I take will be a bench player for now. I have Ingram, McCoy, Rawls and Foster for RBs and A. Brown, K. Allen, Cobb and Decker for WRs.

In order of my preference

-Tim Hightower (handcuff with Ingram. Dion's injury makes me more cautious :weird:)

-Frank Gore

-Sterling Shepard

-Tyler Lockett (maybe the best but I have Rawls)

-Allen Hurns (I like him bc I had him last year but think he regresses)

Please help soon so I can put in the waiver for tomorrow.

Edited by DannyV
  • Like 1

I agree with both of you that Lockett is the best talent. My only concern is starting both Lockett and Rawls. I feel like the only WR/RB combos that are worth playing is Brown/Bell or Jordy/Lacy. I could be wrong. What do you think about that?

Edit: I just realized you mentioned possibly trading later. My bad.

Edited by DannyV
  • Like 1

Pick up Lockett before someone else gets him. Rawls might be in a rbbc. I would not base my decision about picking up a player on if I already have a player or starter on that team. If the season were starting today, with your team, Lockett would be my flex starter. If you didn't need 2 kickers or def I would say pick up Hurns also.