[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 team PPR. 2nd pick. Rounds 1-3 thoughts

CML207

Ive got the second pick and we are taking Julio unless by some miracle Antonio drops.

Im toying with the idea of going Brandin Cooks in round 2 and Amari Cooper in round 3. Solid WR1, 2, and flex each week. Id be banking on landing a stable of guys like Hill, Ivory, Woodhead...solid mid round RB options, all with the capability of being an RB1 on any given week. I believe this would be ideal, however, Im still not sold and of course there is no guarantee I can land those 3 WRs anyway.

In the event I cant land those 3 exactly, Im going to go RB with round 2 or 3.

Im pretty torn on who to take though...Im leaning towards Lacy, but my cousin(who I split the team with) really likes McCoy. Which RB do you take if both are available. Am I the only one who doesnt have extreme faith in McCoy?

I would go OBJ but Julio should put up the numbers. Theres a chance both of those WRs may not be there for you in the 2nd and 3rd. I just did a 12 team ppr picking 4th and was only able to get Cooper. I also like McCoy he has looked great in preseason and should get a ton of carries. With no one really behind him in the depth chart I see a lot of touches for him. Lacy will bounce back but word has been that Starks will get touches a well..Just try to get a RB early because they drop off pretty quick after that. in the 4th you dont want to be picking Murray or Hill as your rb1