[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on the guys I drafted?

knight526806

So I ended up having to draft for my 12 team standard league earlier than I would have liked. I ended up with a lot of guys that I wasn't expecting to have. I would like to know your thoughts on the players I drafted. I'll include mine as well.

QB: Blake Bortles, I expect regression from last years numbers, but not nearly as much as most people think. He looks great in preseason.

WRS:

Julio Jones: beast

Jordy Nelson: if he can return to form, he will have a top 6 year

Emmanuel Sanders: A little worried about his role with the new QB and run offense

Tyler Boyd: lot of buzz around him lately

RBS:

CJ Anderson: Looks to be a bell cow back on a run first team; looks good in preseason for the most part. Should I be worried about Devantae Booker?

Demarco Murray: I'm very worried he will lose the starting job to Derrick Henry. Murray has looked good in preseason, but Henry has looked just as good if not better.

Arian Foster/Jay Ajayi: Arian Foster looked good to me last year before his injury and coaches are saying he looks to be in amazing shape. I'll take his upside and Ajayi will ride the bench for if/when he gets hurt.

Rashad Jennings: Coaches are saying they intend to make Jennings more of a workhorse this year instead of a RB committee, but who really knows.

Dion Lewis: Well, I guess he is still worth stashing?.. right?

Cristine Michael: Buzz about Christine Michael in the preseason, what's new? But really though, Thomas Rawls is still banged up and has proven to be somewhat injury prone. I think Michael has decent upside.

TE:

Zach Ertz/Jared Cook: Both very athletic guys with high upside and a very low draft price. Ertz has a new coach which made Travis Kelce a star, and he just got a new contract. Cook just got signed by the packers and I will take any starting recieiving option which is getting passes from Aaron Rodgers.

D: Broncos D

K: Justin Tucker

Edited by knight526806

I generally like your draft, though I think E. Sanders is not going to do much. I think Murray and CJ will be great and I think Foster will give you some nice upside till he gets injured. I think Jennings could do well.

I don't think Bortles will do that well this season. But overall, in a 12 man league this is a solidish team.

I think your team looks pretty solid for a 12 teamer...I too think Murray will be fine...kind of banking on it myself in a few leagues haha...don't know about Lewis...he was dropped in a 10-teamer...not saying to do that but don't know about him...looks like a good team though...

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/465173-add-funchess-drop-tannehill/#entry4231607

Thanks for the help!!!