[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Add Funchess Drop Tannehill?

Chucklar

Standard league 10 teamer:

QB- Luck, Tannehill

RB- freeman, D. Murray, Jennings, m. Gordon

WR- ODB, Jordy, Watkins, Lockett, Aiken

TE- Kelce, D. Walker

K- Hauschka

D- KC

I know I'm thin at RB, thoughts on adding Funchess? Other guys available...

T. Benjamin

J. White

Blount

M. Thomas, NO

VJax

Yeldon

Treadwill

Coates

Crowell

Personally I feel like guys like Kamar Aiken or Funchess are a dime a dozen in a 10 man league. You can get a guy like that at any time.

I'd drop Tannehill and Aiken, and pick up Blount and Yeldon. If they don't look promising after the first 3 weeks than you can drop them for more exciting WR's. But to start the season, I want as many shots at a decent RB as I can possibly get.

Does anyone have faith in Crowell? Yeldon will definitely be in a timeshare with Ivory, and Blount is well...playing for New England. At least Crowell will be the bell cow and if RG3 can return to form he could put up some decent numbers with little competition.

Does anyone have faith in Crowell? Yeldon will definitely be in a timeshare with Ivory, and Blount is well...playing for New England. At least Crowell will be the bell cow and if RG3 can return to form he could put up some decent numbers with little competition.

What makes you think Crowell will be a bell cow? Duke Johnson isn't going anywhere? If anything I'd expect Duke to have a bigger role in the offense this year.

I prefer Yeldon because I think he's more talented and prefer Blount simply because I think he will have significantly more scoring opportunities.

What makes you think Crowell will be a bell cow? Duke Johnson isn't going anywhere? If anything I'd expect Duke to have a bigger role in the offense this year.

I prefer Yeldon because I think he's more talented and prefer Blount simply because I think he will have significantly more scoring opportunities.

He'll be the catching back, but I doubt they'll hand him off the ball much, and especially not within the red zone. They've been having him line up at WR too for what it's worth. I'm pretty confident that Crowell will be the bellcow for the most part.