[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I make this offer?

FastSteve

12 team PPR DYNASTY league with IDP, typical offensive scoring for RB & WR. Start 2 RB & WR with flex being RB/WR/TE. So we can start up to 3 RB/WR or 2 TE with flex.

With that being said I am log jammed at WR.

I was thinking of offering Jamaal Charles & Brandon Marshall for Le'Veon Bell. I can switch to Julian Edelman at WR if need be.

My players

RB - Charles, Gurley, Jonathan Stewart, L Murray OAK, D Lewis NE, A Abdullah DET

WR - Hopkins, A Robinson, B Marshall, Edelman, T Lockett SEA, S Snead NO

TE - Ebron, Z Miller CHI

His players

RB - Bell, D Freeman ATL, Langford, D Murray TEN, D McFadden DAL

WR - A Hurns, J Landry MIA, K Allen SD, R Cobb GB, S Diggs MIN, D Parker

TE - J Reed, D Walker

So what do you think? We also do a rookie/free agent draft of 8 rounds & picks up to 2 years can be included & our draft is this weekend.

if you want to win this year or next dont do it

long term yes

I have 4 starting level WR for sure but can only start 3. At RB, I think I could ride out till Bell gets off his suspension even with Lewis out. At QB I am strong having both Roethlisberger & Newton to pick from for starters & while I am not highly versed at IDP I have managed to do a solid jump on that end. I think I would still have a chance to make a run for the championship not being able to use Bell for the first 3 games.

I just think you're giving up too much for just Bell. In a lot of drafts, Jamaal and/or Marshall are going above Bell.

It is a DYNASTY league. Both Jamaal & Marshall are getting up there. It is about getting value for them while I still can. Bell should be good for many years.

It is a DYNASTY league. Both Jamaal & Marshall are getting up there. It is about getting value for them while I still can. Bell should be good for many years.

Yeah I read that it was a dynasty but i guess it didn't really click. I'm worried about Bell's injury potential. I agree with InTomWeTrust. You're going to be getting less points in the next two years to cover more points in the future. If you think you have enough talent to cover for the loss then go for it. Also keep in mind if Bell gets another big injury, he may not be on the Steelers for too much longer due to contract being up, and that system works really well for him.

Yeah I read that it was a dynasty but i guess it didn't really click. I'm worried about Bell's injury potential. I agree with InTomWeTrust. You're going to be getting less points in the next two years to cover more points in the future. If you think you have enough talent to cover for the loss then go for it. Also keep in mind if Bell gets another big injury, he may not be on the Steelers for too much longer due to contract being up, and that system works really well for him.

Some of things you said didn't click in my head. Good points. It is just though like I said I can only use 3 WR at most & I am so log jammed there. Great depth but cant use all of it in the games. Not too mention trying to pick the correct guys each week. Not saying necessarily that all of them are WR1 but I have a legit 4 staarting WR, 2 more with very nice upside with quality QB's throwing to them & then there is my TE's. Ebron should see increased production with Megatron retired & I believe the last 2 seasons the Bears have produced top 10 TE's. And Miller is now the starting TE with Bennett gone. And I noticed last year Cutler liked his TE's in the red zone/end zone. And then at RB I have Gurley & Charles. What do I do if one of my other RB hits or Lewis comes back & picks up where he left off? I will have so much production sitting on the bench doing nothing. Granted that is a good issue to have but still a bit frustrating. Especially when you pick the wrong starters for the week.

It would be sweet if it was Edelman and Charles, I think BM and Charles is too rich. make it a 2 for 2 and even it out. Obviously dynasty at this point Bell is one of the highest dynasty keepers (along with Gurley) so you have to pay $$$. Still huddles dynasty cheat sheet has BM in Tier 1 and Charles in Tier 2 so you're giving a lot which means you're potentially strengthening his team a lot with not bringing a ton back your way.

It would be sweet if it was Edelman and Charles, I think BM and Charles is too rich. make it a 2 for 2 and even it out. Obviously dynasty at this point Bell is one of the highest dynasty keepers (along with Gurley) so you have to pay $$$. Still huddles dynasty cheat sheet has BM in Tier 1 and Charles in Tier 2 so you're giving a lot which means you're potentially strengthening his team a lot with not bringing a ton back your way.

I suggested Marshall because he is older than Edelman & also Marshall has a less stable QB situation that Edelman. I could I ask for Reed to be included. Give him Miller also if I have too. So either a 2 for 2 or a 3 for 2 deal. Both guys I would be getting would be younger while I would be giving up older players.