[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help on 2 trades quick!? Thanks

opopopop

12 team .5ppr startup league. Will be 2 keepers next year.

Trade one

I'd trade Dwill + 2 of either Coleman,Funchess,Michael Thomas and I would get TY Hilton and Ryan Mathhews? Thanks.

Trade two

Guy wants Dwill + Coleman for Delanie Walker

My Team

Luck

beckham

allen robinson

marvin jones

lacy

Deangelo

dwayne allen

melvin gordon

bench

coates

funchess

jeremy hill

mariota

michael thomas

corey Coleman

christine Michael

dion Lewis

Good move on trade one...as for trading for Delanie I'd say that looks good for your team...am I thinking Marvin Jones will provide sneaky good value this year? Yes , but you solved that problem by getting a stud in TY...good job again there...

Good move on trade one...as for trading for Delanie I'd say that looks good for your team...am I thinking Marvin Jones will provide sneaky good value this year? Yes , but you solved that problem by getting a stud in TY...good job again there...

tight ends avalible Virgil green,Walford and Ebron just hit waivers and I have Allen. You're saying it'd be worth trading Marvin for Delanie? And having Funchess and Coates as my backups?

It would help your TE position definitely, but would lead you thin at WR...I reread and noticed you gave away two WR's...thought only one initially...not a lot at the TE position though...I'd wait for more responses on this as there are parts I like-getting a solid TE-and parts I don't like-leaving you thin on bye weeks. As per overall value of your starting group it is a good deal...as for WR depth it is not...sorry, not very helpful!!!

As a side note, if you trust the hype with Funchess, make the move...I've picked him up in a couple of leagues...it sounds like he's putting it together...I haven't heard the same with Coates...still wait for more

Responses though please!!! Help with mine?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/465392-trading-away-lamar-miller/?view=getnewpost

Thanks!

Edited by Chucklar

It would help your TE position definitely, but would lead you thin at WR...I reread and noticed you gave away two WR's...thought only one initially...not a lot at the TE position though...I'd wait for more responses on this as there are parts I like-getting a solid TE-and parts I don't like-leaving you thin on bye weeks. As per overall value of your starting group it is a good deal...as for WR depth it is not...sorry, not very helpful!!!

Funchess,Coats n Marvin. That's enough depth with me cause those other 3 will never be leaving my lineup. Have a good feeling about Funchess as well. He was 21 last year Benjamin was 23 his rookie year and was force fed or he would of never touched a thousand yards. Only thousand yard year he had in college was the year they won it all and he had extra playoff games to get him there. I like Funchess for a breakout