[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pre Draft Keeper league help

Aceshigh24

What up party people! This is my first post and it's a long one.

I have a 2 QB Keeper league draft this Saturday at 7pm that is 24 rounds long. The way the keeper league rules works is who ever you keep, you lose 2 rounds in order to keep them(keep a 10th round selection from last year, they fill the 8th round this draft). We have changed rules for this year allowing us to keep 3 guys instead of 2. Trades were made last year at the end of the year to teams that were in the title contention in which players traded some of their draft picks for this year. I traded my 3rd round pick and my 6th round pick in this years draft.

Currently I’m looking to keep these 3 players and 1 player from another guys team(received from a trade last year) and the rounds they occupy. Whatever round is next to them I don’t have a pick that round:

Le’Veon Bell – 4th round, (Was 6th round last year and the last year I can keep him)

Blake Bortles – 13th round (Was 15th last year)

Jordy Nelson – 15th round (Drafted him last year in the 17th round)

Allen Hurns – 14th round (Keeping him from someone else’s team)

Another option for the 4th keeper from the other guys team is that he has DeAngelo Williams who I can keep in the 10th round. Yes he’s only filling in for the first 3 games but it would assure me that I don’t have to worry about not having a starting RB in Le’Veon's absence. There is also Julius Thomas in the 10th round from his team too. So I guess it’s a matter of who’s a better fit, Hurns or Williams or Thomas?

So here are some of my options:

A packer fan offered me his 2nd round pick (I don’t have a 3rd round pick) for Jordy Nelson. This would give me a 1st round pick, 2 2nd round picks, no 3rd round pick. Kind of leaning towards making this trade being that i don't have a 3rd round pick and I should be able to get 3 studs having 3 of the first 24 picks.

Thoughts?

Side note, I do have Jordan Reed who can be kept in the 17th round too.

Scoring is standard ESPN settings.

Rosters consist of: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB, 1 WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 Flex, OP(QB,RB,WR,TE), 5 IDP, 1 K

Really anyone. Are rules are that you can't keep anyone that was drafted in the first 4 rounds. So all the top QB's, Most of the RB should be there minus Bell, Gurley & Johnson. All the Top WR will be there like Brown, Beckham, Jones, Bryant, A-Rob.....

So a lot of guys should be there. Worried a little about Nelson coming off ACL. Dude is a stud when healthy, just thinking getting 3 top guys like a top QB, top WR and maybe a guy like Lamar Miller are worth trading Nelson for. Nelson would be able to be kept 2 more years after this year at rounds 13 and 11.