[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Question

SpeedRacer

My keeper deadline is this weekend and I'm kind of stuck (i.e., overthinking) one of the positions. This is a 10-team PPR SuperFlex league (so a pseudo-two QB league), and we can keep two players at any position. You have to surrender a draft pick in the round they were originally drafted in or a 10th round pick if pickup up from waivers.

Here are the guys I'm considering:

Allen Robinson - 6th

Lev Bell - 9th

Blake Bortles - 10th

Ryan Mathews - 13th

This should be easy, right? Robinson for a 6th is a no-brainer, and in theory Lev Bell in the 9th should be the pick, even with a 3-game suspension.

I'm just slightly hesitant on Bell for whatever reason, and thinking that Bortles for a 10th is one less QB that I have to worry about when everyone else will be chasing them (this is our first year with SuperFlex). I have Mathews on my list because he is typically going in the 7th round and would be a good value here.

Thoughts?

My keeper deadline is this weekend and I'm kind of stuck (i.e., overthinking) one of the positions. This is a 10-team PPR SuperFlex league (so a pseudo-two QB league), and we can keep two players at any position. You have to surrender a draft pick in the round they were originally drafted in or a 10th round pick if pickup up from waivers.

Here are the guys I'm considering:

Allen Robinson - 6th

Lev Bell - 9th

Blake Bortles - 10th

Ryan Mathews - 13th

This should be easy, right? Robinson for a 6th is a no-brainer, and in theory Lev Bell in the 9th should be the pick, even with a 3-game suspension.

I'm just slightly hesitant on Bell for whatever reason, and thinking that Bortles for a 10th is one less QB that I have to worry about when everyone else will be chasing them (this is our first year with SuperFlex). I have Mathews on my list because he is typically going in the 7th round and would be a good value here.

Thoughts?

I think you have to take Bell in the 9th. He is going in the late 1st and early 2nd rounds. I think Bortles is going to have a down year--closer games, less garbage time.

Help with mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/forum/6-fantasy-football-advice/

2 QB League so you have to take the chance that Bortles presents similar stats to last year and keep him. He presents the most scoring potential and thus highest value out of your 3 choices. Since PPR, would keep ARob over Bell. I'd also go out and get a Jags jersey. Just sayin...