[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice Antonio Brown for Lamar Miller and company

lexbaylor27

I don't love Lamar Miller, but Eric Decker is solid. You clearly win on AB vs. Miller, then you clearly lose on Decker vs. Jennings. And then Hurns and Thomas are a push. I think I'd do it, but only because I don't believe in Miller (I also don't really trust Freeman and think he might be in a time share by early to mid-season).

• Like 2

AB is a big name, I like Anismith's breakdown.

You are giving up WR2's and a decent RB2 with potentially solid RB1 ceiling in a run first offense.

AB is the top guy so he can pick up some of the slack for what you lose with Miller and Decker, there is risk with M.Thomas (like all rookies), There is risk surrounding Jennings as well besides new coach, a stable of backs, and injury history. Although you have Freeman and Ingram you don't need to rely on Jennings, but it's a 14 team league so this is a big trade. You might need to be crafty if needing a WR later or RB injury, hopefully M.Thomas is the man (WR2) in NO, Willie Snead still exists although Thomas is pretty dynamic this is risky. I can't say I hate it but you could be giving away like 50pts a week in those three starters and only getting AB's numbers out of the gate. (My assumption is Hurns/ Decker each are around 13-15pts, Miller is near or over 20) just rough estimates maybe they all S the bed, who knows.

AB is a big name, I like Anismith's breakdown.

You are giving up WR2's and a decent RB2 with potentially solid RB1 ceiling in a run first offense.

AB is the top guy so he can pick up some of the slack for what you lose with Miller and Decker, there is risk with M.Thomas (like all rookies), There is risk surrounding Jennings as well besides new coach, a stable of backs, and injury history. Although you have Freeman and Ingram you don't need to rely on Jennings, but it's a 14 team league so this is a big trade. You might need to be crafty if needing a WR later or RB injury, hopefully M.Thomas is the man (WR2) in NO, Willie Snead still exists although Thomas is pretty dynamic this is risky. I can't say I hate it but you could be giving away like 50pts a week in those three starters and only getting AB's numbers out of the gate. (My assumption is Hurns/ Decker each are around 13-15pts, Miller is near or over 20) just rough estimates maybe they all S the bed, who knows.

I appreciate the break down! I'm seeing my roster getting thin for Antonio, so I might counter with something without Hurns at least.

Edited by lexbaylor27