[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kaepernick is a worthless P.O.S.

CowboysDiehard

he has every right to protest. he has every right to not respect the flag. that's what the flag and 1st amendment means.

he does NOT have the right to bring that poop into my entertainment sphere of the NFL. leave that crap outside of football.

Nailed it.

• Like 2

he has every right to protest. he has every right to not respect the flag. that's what the flag and 1st amendment means.

he does NOT have the right to bring that poop into my entertainment sphere of the NFL. leave that crap outside of football.

LOL! How did he bring it into the entertainment sphere? It's the media bringing attention to it. Just ignore it and enjoy the game.

The explanation makes it so much worse. We can disagree but at the end of the day we're all Americans, despite our issues. Disrepecting the flag to make a political point has, historically, not gone well. Kapernick's career is now officially cooked.

• Like 2

Meh. Completely disagree with this actions but getting worked up over it is such an odd concept to me. Why are people so emotionally invested in the political opinions of athletes and movie stars?

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 4

I'm sure Kaepernick will hold a press conference this week denoting his 10 point plan on how to improve race relations in America. Just might detail how he may lead the change and be the spokesperson of reason in our troubling times. As a course of action, he'll probably invest his $12mil contract into companies that promote his beliefs.

Or he may just sit down during a song.

Until next week...

• Like 2

I'm sorry, someone living here and disrespecting a flag that so many died for pisses me off big time! Call it political, call it racial, call it a dumb athlete that thinks he is more important than he really is....I don't care, I just call it bs!

• Like 1

LOL! How did he bring it into the entertainment sphere? It's the media bringing attention to it. Just ignore it and enjoy the game.

Some people have a very hard time ignoring athletes' actions and just enjoying the game. See: Newton, Cam.
  • Like 1

Poor Kaep, his life has been so difficult.

There are several legitimate reasons to disagree with what Kaep did, but this is not one of them. He did not sit during the anthem to protest oppression of Colin Kaepernick.

His reasoning for it was BEYOND stupid as well. You're standing up and giving that pledge out of respect for our armed services and veterans who came from all different ethnic backgrounds, and fought and died for people of all races here in the United States. His position is so far off base

I realize this forum is as white as the North Pole on Christmas day. But out of curiosity, are there any African-American Huddlers? And personally, I'm not going to criticize any African American or any Native American for a lack of patriotism.

The key to everything you said was "American".....talk to a veteran and maybe you will begin to understand.
  • Like 1

I realize this forum is as white as the North Pole on Christmas day. But out of curiosity, are there any African-American Huddlers? And personally, I'm not going to criticize any African American or any Native American for a lack of patriotism.

:pc: cowboyz1

• Like 2

The key to everything you said was "American".....talk to a veteran and maybe you will begin to understand.

A person can have respect for veterans and still realize that our government and people have done African Americans and Native Americans wrong for hundreds of years. It's a bit narcissistic to think that only veterans have made a sacrifice.

As I said earlier this thread will do no good. From a fantasy perspective who gives a rat azz?!?!? He'll be lucky to be a backup anywhere. But if people are criticizing his patriotism, I would strongly advise you to look at: Cassius Clay/Muhammad Ali, Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Chris Jackson, etc. He didn't break the law or violate a policy.

The media is very selective on who they criticize and everyone takes the bait. Michael Phelps laughed during the national anthem and people thought it was cute. Gabby Douglas didn't put her hand over her heart and got crucified. (I was taught that the hand goes over the heart during the pledge). It's his viewpoint, if you don't like it just move on. He has every right to express his feelings/beliefs and people have every right to disagree

• Like 1